2023 Season Plan

KingTitan

Im starting to think we’re trying to trade for Hopkins.. Can’t see us goin into the season with Burks as WR1 and a rookie. I think a deal like the cowboys did for Cooks is what it’ll be.. Contract restructured before the trade is complete.

10 hours ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

I've had my fill of signing/trading for the corpse of a HOF receiver. 

It’s just the third straight offseason we’ve left ourselves in this position. No second receiver (and that’s with the bold assumption that we can just pencil Burks in as WR1), so the desperation trade for an aging WR gets more and more appealing.

The problem is we have too many holes with so little cap, hence why the pay cut talk with  Byard and trade talks with Henry and Tannehill have happened.

I also don’t think Carthon wants to handicap our future cap with restructures, ect. So yeah…fun times.

45 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

The problem is we have too many holes with so little cap, hence why the pay cut talk with  Byard and trade talks with Henry and Tannehill have happened.

I also don’t think Carthon wants to handicap our future cap with restructures, ect. So yeah…fun times.

It’s interesting because while Ran probably doesn’t want restructures, he’s aggressively tacking void years to these FA deals to kick the money down the road.