2023 Season Plan

KingTitan

3 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

I'm hopeful for Phillips...guy def belongs. But man is he SMALL. 

I know we're sick of talking about it, but the AJ trade just crippled us. Crippled us. We should have Brown AND Burks, and very well could've.

I think this draft has the potential to produce some productive WRs, but none may grow into "THE MAN" status. 

Trade I think is also still on the table, but less likely of the options. 
Diving into Ran's history of teams (and no telling how much input he had). He likes to draft his WRs and fill in the back end with maybe a vet and younger guys. 

Deebo and Ajuk to go with vets and a young guy like Jauan Jennings. 

I think we draft a guy in the 1st or 2nd to go with Burks and then roll with the returning guys and maybe a low budget Vet still on the market. 

• Like 1

I think we have a couple plans on the table. 

Trade up to #3 is Stroud is on the board. (How would he be on the board? If Carolina takes Bryce, there is talk of Houston not taking Stroud because of the agent, who was Watson's agent).  

Trade for Lance.

Stay or trade down from 11.  Take a WR or whoever in the 1st. 
Maybe trade back up in the first or trade down far enough in the 1st to feel comfortable taking Hooker. Let him sit and roll with Tannehill still for one more year. 

It makes a whole lot of sense to look for a QB, when talking about the report of the Titans moving up to #3 per NFL Network, A-Z Sports and The Guy (weeks ago :) ). 

You don't know when you will be back up to #11 or this close to a QB you view as a franchise guy, whoever that may be. 

And Tannehill is very likely gone next year. So to have a guy we can just insert would be nice. I also don't think a QB we take is necessarily gonna have to be a starter this year, especially if its Richardson or Levis. 

But that will be a big target on Tannehill back as soon as he does something wrong. 

I could also see them taking Darnell Wright over other OT's  
People say Johnson Jr. is the best, but I've seen a lot of others say Wright might be better. 

LT-Dillard
LG-NPF
C-Brewer
RG-Brunskill
RT- Wright
TE-Wescco, blocking TE.

That's a greatly improved bunch. With depth being Levin, Radunz and maybe Jamarco Jones.

2 hours ago, KingTitan said:

I think we have a couple plans on the table. 

Trade up to #3 is Stroud is on the board. (How would he be on the board? If Carolina takes Bryce, there is talk of Houston not taking Stroud because of the agent, who was Watson's agent).  

Trade for Lance.

Stay or trade down from 11.  Take a WR or whoever in the 1st. 
Maybe trade back up in the first or trade down far enough in the 1st to feel comfortable taking Hooker. Let him sit and roll with Tannehill still for one more year. 

I hadn't heard that and it makes sense to me.  I was wondering why on earth we would give up a lot to get up to 3 when Young and Stroud would likely both be gone by that pick.  I'll trust Ran until he gives me a reason not to.

11 minutes ago, titanrick said:

I hadn't heard that and it makes sense to me.  I was wondering why on earth we would give up a lot to get up to 3 when Young and Stroud would likely both be gone by that pick.  I'll trust Ran until he gives me a reason not to.

Titans must got some info that this is possible so they want to be in position to take the other QB. This is the same team that drafted Mario Williams when Vince Young was in their backyard and the favorite. 
But there are different people in charge. 

10 hours ago, KingTitan said:

I could also see them taking Darnell Wright over other OT's  
People say Johnson Jr. is the best, but I've seen a lot of others say Wright might be better. 

LT-Dillard
LG-NPF
C-Brewer
RG-Brunskill
RT- Wright
TE-Wescco, blocking TE.

That's a greatly improved bunch. With depth being Levin, Radunz and maybe Jamarco Jones.

I have heard Titans really like O'Cyrus Torrence as well. I would hope it would be with a trade down but I wouldn't be shocked if we ended up with him

4 minutes ago, Justin615$ said:

I have heard Titans really like O'Cyrus Torrence as well. I would hope it would be with a trade down but I wouldn't be shocked if we ended up with him

Only thing with him, is that he doesn't fit the athletic profile that was rumored to be Carthon's focus. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Only thing with him, is that he doesn't fit the athletic profile that was rumored to be Carthon's focus. 

As a FLorida fan He reminds me of Orlando brown at G, not very athletic but long arms, plays nasty in the run game, can move people he gets to the 2nd level in space, hand placement is bad, can’t recover when beaten inside & pad level is too high at times. That being said I love him in the 2nd I think he can be a pro bowl G in the right situation