Rodgers to the Jets Trade Discussion

pgwingman

2023 Rodgers  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Which team gives Rodgers the best shot in 2023?

• Packers
    • Somewhere else

52 minutes ago, PackFan13 said:

Don't let facts get in the way of how most of these people feel about Rodgers. I believe RT said we'd be lucky to get a mid round pick for Rodgers now and we have people comparing him a year removed from the MVP as Kyle Orton. 

You're just making **** up now.

Quote the posting from me if you want to have a discussion on what I said and I'll gladly discuss it, but don't fabricate **** and claim I said it.   

Just now, {Family Ghost} said:

One of the biggest choke jobs in the history of the NFL.  The absolute toughest loss I've ever dealt with as a fan.  It was so completely winnable and we blew it in every way possible.

I was fortunate that I was dealing with a pretty bad cold/flu bug at the time so I was on juuuuust enough meds that the loss didn't really register on me at the time.

Also, the Seahawks finding an equally hilarious way to lose vs. the Patriots helped.

3 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Why isn't it on your ignore list?

I probably give too many chances to some of these people. Hoping they will be born again rational people at some point, I guess. Most likely a pipedream though.     

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, R T said:

I probably give too many chances to some of these people. Hoping they will be born again rational people at some point, I guess. Most likely a pipedream though.     

Personal opinion entirely....but I think the Ignore List is for weak minded people. Handy as a time out when things blow up and get personal between posters....but if you cant handle the normal rat-atat-tat on this forum.....dont read the person's comments and move on. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Personal opinion entirely....but I think the Ignore List is for weak minded people. Handy as a time out when things blow up and get personal between posters....but if you cant handle the normal rat-atat-tat on this forum.....dont read the person's comments and move on. 

Or, and hear me out, it saves people IQ points not having to read their drivel.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, R T said:

You're just making **** up now.

Quote the posting from me if you want to have a discussion on what I said and I'll gladly discuss it, but don't fabricate **** and claim I said it.   

It was one of the group think. I apologize if it wasn't you. I

Edited by PackFan13
  • Like 1

Just now, Sandy said:

That looks more like a "get the **** away from my car" grimace than a smile 

That's my thought too. Looks the face of a man who didn't hear what he wanted to. When told to have a goodnight he responded "okay" whereas I feel like someone excited or who had just gotten good news would respond more enthusiastically. Not to mention Saleh was extremely emotionless too 

2 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

I hate to pull this line because it's such a BS line, but did you watch the Chiefs in the postseason?

Against the Jaguars, Bengals and Eagles, that defense flipped a switch at multiple points in games.

Intercepted Burrow and sacked him in their final two drives.

At the most crucial point in the Jaguars game, the Chiefs ended two consecutive drives with a fumble recovery and an interception.

When the Chiefs are down, it's always the defense getting the ball back for Mahomes to clinch it.

This whole conversation is lolable considering we're comparing the Chiefs defense to the Packers defense.

They're capable of coming up huge at critical moments whether you can admit it or not. With who?

They have two first round picks on their entire roster on the defensive side. They were both rookies this year.

The Packers have 7 first round picks on their roster.

It is absolutely 100% about attitude on defense. Some teams convince themselves they're going to win. Others come to the conclusion they're going to lose. They play accordingly.

choose relevant examples to support the points you want to make.  You mentioned the super bowl, so that's where your example was terrible.

Whether that's true about the packers (probably true, but also probably overstated in your typical style, which ok fine) or not, the example you choose is actively detracting from the point you're trying to make.

Packers defense is a poorly coached, poorly motivated, overrated in terms of talent, average to below average unit in the NFL.