Rodgers to the Jets Trade Discussion

pgwingman

2023 Rodgers  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Which team gives Rodgers the best shot in 2023?

• Packers
    • Somewhere else

29 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

choose relevant examples to support the points you want to make.  You mentioned the super bowl, so that's where your example was terrible.

Whether that's true about the packers (probably true, but also probably overstated in your typical style, which ok fine) or not, the example you choose is actively detracting from the point you're trying to make.

Packers defense is a poorly coached, poorly motivated, overrated in terms of talent, average to below average unit in the NFL.

Yeah this is all my point. The Packers have considerably more talent and considerably less ability.

And you’re still wrong because, in critical moments IN THE SUPER BOWL the Chiefs stepped up.

Did they or did they not force a fumble and recover it for a touchdown to COMPLETELY change the game? Did they or did they not get the Eagles off the field in the second half and allow only 11 second half points?

19 minutes ago, Leader said:

I dont.
A. I dont have issues or take umbrage to much thats posted here. It is after all just a football discussion forum. I might not agree with all of it....but dont feel it's necessary for me to weigh in my disagreement every time.
B. Folks that I find to be "unserious" (for lack of a better non-word.....) - or topics I'm not all that interested in, I simply dont read fully....or skim though.  

Bully for you. I'm not here telling you how to live your life :)

My boomer parents don't bother decluttering as much as I do either. Could be a generational thing and that's ok!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Leader said:

I dont.
A. I dont have issues or take umbrage to much thats posted here. It is after all just a football discussion forum. I might not agree with all of it....but dont feel it's necessary for me to weigh in my disagreement every time.
B. Folks that I find to be "unserious" (for lack of a better non-word.....) - or topics I'm not all that interested in, I simply dont read fully....or skim though.  

My boomer parents don't bother decluttering as much as I do either. Could be a generational thing and that's ok!

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

LOL. It's not an age thing. It's a different perception on clutter.

39 minutes ago, PackFan13 said:

I just think it's funny he's ignorant to science. No idea how you can hate someone you don't know because they are ignorant with something like that . Seems like a good dude all things considered. 

I am more put off by his Graham Hancock stance than I am his vaccine stance.

7 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Come on, something. Happen.

"Packers fire Mark Murphy and Brian Gutekunst, Aaron Rodgers appointed President and GM."

*Packers President/GM Aaron Rodgers announces 5 year, $90 million dollar contract for Bryan Bulaga (Iowa) and 3 year, $120 million extension for Randall Cobb*

29 minutes ago, Kampfgeist said:

Jets head coach Robert Saleh was part of the group who flew to Malibu to meet with Aaron Rodgers this week.

Literally the only thing that can be taken from the NY Post "article", video and pictures, is that we have definitively located Keyser Soze

Lol, my first thought when seeing that photo was, he's not wearing any socks. 

9 minutes ago, Striker said:

"Packers fire Mark Murphy and Brian Gutekunst, Aaron Rodgers appointed President and GM."

*Packers President/GM Aaron Rodgers announces 5 year, $90 million dollar contract for Bryan Bulaga (Iowa) and 3 year, $120 million extension for Randall Cobb*

Not that.

I’m assuming if we hear nothing he is traded to NYJ and we are waiting for March 15. Not sure why exactly but that’s my thought. The other option we would hear he is coming back or retiring probably this week since everyone knows the meeting took place.

Just now, Packerraymond said:

If we have to hear Beatles over and over because of our QBs last name, I'll be rooting hard for him to quickly flame out of the league.

LOL! It'll be better than the Viking's horn! Every time we score a TD we get the Beatles' Love, Love. It'll drive the other team nuts! Gute is a genius.