Rodgers to the Jets Trade Discussion

pgwingman

2023 Rodgers  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Which team gives Rodgers the best shot in 2023?

• Packers
    • Somewhere else

Perfect trade for both sides..

ARod 

for

2023 1(13) and 4th

2024 3rd that becomes a 2nd if Jets make the playoffs and 1st if the make the AFC championship.

2025 3rd that becomes a 2nd  if the Jets make a Super Bowl in 23 or 24, and a 1st if they win one in 23 or 24.

By doing this the Jets will inherit the entire Packer fan base for 2 years….

Maybe they can throw in Corey Davis,, he’ll probably get cut and can fill Lazards role.

Edited by fattlipp
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Old Guy said:

The Jets are clearing cap space! LOL 

OTHER NEWS

• TE C.J. Uzomah converted $4.5 million of his salary into a bonus that is clearing $3.6 million in cap space for the team, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported, per sources.

Future Randall Cobb money.

Edited by NFLGURU
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, PACKRULE said:

Why cause of this form and your own close friends maybe. I"m sure there are hundreds of thousands of GB fans that want him back. I trust this forum doesn't believe it speaks for all 80000 that show up each week or the thousands that watch beyond.

Sorry to cherry pick but it's true. Lots likely prefer him back. Love is unknown and no one likes losing. AR will usually garner wins. 

This forum is smarter than the average fans. "Lots" would have cut Rodgers to appease God-King Favre and named him starter for life

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I am more put off by his Graham Hancock stance than I am his vaccine stance.

There’s not any specific stance that catches my ire (I genuinely don’t care if he got the vax or not, even though I am happy I got it and am in the scientific field) but it’s just the accumulation of all of it, for me. The pseudo-intellectual stuff. The high school level book “Deep Thinker” 101 recommendations. He thinks he’s more enlightened and open minded than he is, and in my view he is clearly a lot less content and peaceful than he tries to come off as.

But I hope the best for him. 

First and a 2024 first or a high first and a 3rd was what I said back in october.  Not sure where 13 slots in, I guess maybe 13 and a 2nd in 2024 which is conditional and can go to a first if he plays in 2024?

That would be fun, means the Packers are rooting against Rodgers and the Jets