Rodgers to the Jets Trade Discussion

pgwingman

2023 Rodgers  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Which team gives Rodgers the best shot in 2023?

• Packers
    • Somewhere else

2 minutes ago, PackFan13 said:

These posts are so silly. The bad man is nearly gone. You'll be okay. 

How is it silly? It has been report that the packers weren’t happy that after giving him that deal, he skipped the off-season.

He has historically been at offseasons his whole career. Only until he got upset he stayed away. Giving him a show of faith with that deal should of return some show of faith in kind back.

it’s not silly… my point is, if the jets are bending over backwards like this before the ink is even dry… they better have it in their minds they are ok with every little behavior. Because what is stopping Rodgers… nothing.

7 minutes ago, Green19 said:

But this doesn’t make sense… if these guys are Rodgers’ boys why wouldn’t they sign? And why wouldn’t the Jets do this favor.

like I’m assuming Rodgers was like I’ll agree to the deal if you get these guys. Like the fact that all this is up in the air tells me nothing is really done. Like Brady went to TB before Gronk. It was just an know fact he would go too.

Same should be the case with Lazard and Cobb… yet it’s not.

AR is no Brady

1 hour ago, packfanfb said:

Vikings fan logic on display.

If the Jets have to recruit a bunch of Rodgers' buddies to get him to play for them it tells me Rodgers is rather lukewarm to going there.  His reluctance to play in NY is probably why this deal hasn't been finalized just yet and may never be.  🤔

45 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Rodgers made it pretty clear in one of the Mcaffee shows when he spoke about the players GB had that he thought deserved to get paid.  he was signaling to teams (really any team) what he would be looking for.

Or he was just campaigning for his buddies to get paid and nothing more.