Rodgers to the Jets Trade Discussion

pgwingman

2023 Rodgers  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Which team gives Rodgers the best shot in 2023?

• Packers
    • Somewhere else

1 hour ago, Mazrimiv said:

It could certainly be entertaining if Rodgers goes on McAfee tomorrow and says he gave his sign-off on a trade to the Jets last week, and didn't attach any restrictions (ie. FA wish list) to the deal.

It would completely change the narrative of this delay in getting the deal done.

I’d call BS to that now that we’ve seen what the Jets are looking to sign. 

22 minutes ago, NFLGURU said:

This!  The longer this goes and the Jets sign Rodgers guys the more leverage we have. They’d be stuck with a bunch of has beens and no AR. 

Thisnis also why the Packers are done with AR, same crap every year with this diva. At this point, if he did nix the trade and even consider coming back I’d have an open competition at QB that he’d lose and let him rot on the bench. We aren’t getting to the SB with him so let’s go with Love. 

Edited by MantyWrestler

1 minute ago, R T said:

Lol, people actually think that the Jets would be jumping through these hoops for Rodgers if the trade wasn't already workout. The negotiations between the FO's have been over for days now.   

I tend to agree to this.  But I think we need to see a Marcedes Lewis or Randall Cobb before I'm confident.

• Like 1

There has been nothing but endless speculation since this all started.  What's true and what's not?  It's probably all BS.  Got to say I'm impressed no leaks. 

I thought #13 and  a conditional 2 if Rodgers comes back for another year was pretty fair.  

#43 is a nice pick.  Get that and next year's 2 unconditional and a decent player.  

Anything less then those two outcomes will leave me disappointed.  

Rodgers won't be just a one year rental.  He could play 2 or 3 more seasons yet.  Contract aside that's

not much draft capital to give up for him.  

Was out with one of my buddies today.  He was on a Polaris.  Thought you would like that Vegas.  PULLURASS.  Got a bug up his butt and tried to skip some open water on the river.  Didn't make it and went swimming.  We got his sled out.  He's OK got the sled running.  Nice way to end the season.  Pulled him out with 2 ski doos. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Scoremore said:

Ski Doo Vegas.  I'm from Northern Wisconsin not Illinois!

Nuthun personal, but Yuppies ride Ski-Doos....I have yet to find anybody riding one who has over $25K miles like I do on my Polaris 2002 700 XCSP....Trouble now is we no longer get snow all winter long where I live in Michigan.....

27 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

There has been nothing but endless speculation since this all started.  What's true and what's not?  It's probably all BS.  Got to say I'm impressed no leaks. 

I thought #13 and  a conditional 2 if Rodgers comes back for another year was pretty fair.  

#43 is a nice pick.  Get that and next year's 2 unconditional and a decent player.  

Anything less then those two outcomes will leave me disappointed.  

Rodgers won't be just a one year rental.  He could play 2 or 3 more seasons yet.  Contract aside that's

not much draft capital to give up for him.  

Was out with one of my buddies today.  He was on a Polaris.  Thought you would like that Vegas.  PULLURASS.  Got a bug up his butt and tried to skip some open water on the river.  Didn't make it and went swimming.  We got his sled out.  He's OK got the sled running.  Nice way to end the season.  Pulled him out with 2 ski doos. 

A Ski-Doo will also sink if it gets its belt wet....

20 minutes ago, 40Year Pack Fan said:

Nuthun personal, but Yuppies ride Ski-Doos....I have yet to find anybody riding one who has over $25K miles like I do on my Polaris 2002 700 XCSP....Trouble now is we no longer get snow all winter long where I live in Michigan.....

Runnin' some old iron.  UP and Wisconsin Ski Doo owns the market.  A few guys ride Polaris but they are transplants.  I had a 2001 Polaris 600 classic.  Great machine still running about 9K on her.  Sold it to a buddy.  Modern machines Ski Doo is #1.  Better build quality.  His belt didn't get wet.  Was running a tributary.  Hit the side of the ice ski caught and he rolled over into the drink.  Polaris RMK 800.  155 track.  Nah I've compared them looking at the Assault vs Renegade.  Wasn't close Ski Doo is just better.  Oh btw we are not yuppies.  Country boys out here.

So anyway back to the Aaron Rodgers saga...

Edited by Scoremore

2 hours ago, NFLGURU said:

A few things.

-its florio so don’t believe it much

-if it’s true good for gutey. You have to get that first at least at this point

- Rodgers will probably rip into them tomorrow if that’s the case 

• Like 1