Rodgers to the Jets Trade Discussion

pgwingman

2023 Rodgers  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Which team gives Rodgers the best shot in 2023?

• Packers
    • Somewhere else

3 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

I definitely think that Rodgers committing to multiple years is part of what the Jets need to hear.

When it comes to compensation anything beyond this year can have conditions placed on it.  The Jets could be out nothing beyond this year if Aaron hangs it up.

4 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I don’t care who you root for. Hyperbole aside, all this is is proof that a large number of fans put their QB before their team. I will never do that.

I root for plenty of ex-Packers. If that ex-Packer runs their mouth about the Packers, I do not root for them anymore. Charles Woodson is my all time favorite player and you bet your *** I rooted for him in Oakland.

I rooted for Favre when he was a Jet. Jets weren’t on the schedule that year and had no games that impacted the Packers. Soon as he went to a rival? Dead to me.

Packers first. That’s my months and it always has been. By taking Aaron’s side in this, you’re going against the Packers.

It’s that simple.

So we are all held to your standard of fandom...........it's funny and I just have to point it out. Your taking sides stuff is soap opera ish and it seems you create that yourself for parts of this forum. Your own need to label everything as Team first, Player first or whatever first.......which is your own thing. These are OP issues, leave them at home. Have discussion instead of your overblown black v white. You make it political dam near. 

The QB is a pretty big part of the team, he's often the most interviewed, loved, hated and so on does that not add to it. 

There is no way to measure your Team first or player first fandom just so you know it's impossible to measure. It's just like most of your posts, you saying this is how it is, when it's subjective. You can like the player, you can like the team, you can like both. If they are all having bad years you can hate the player, hate the team and hate them both.

You suggesting your some superior team fanboy above any other poster is ludicrous. Ever worse for how you cited it. 

You can be whatever fan you want and that's awesome. But don't hold the rest of us to some sort of standard you have created yourself. Some of my close friends woudl consider me a huge Pack fan. I love AR, loved BF, loved Ahman Green, Donald driver and many others. Due to time i can't watch every team like i wish i could. Heck i even like the Bills, i like watching san fran ames too. Yuck i know but dam they play som good footballs. I'm a terrible fan~!!

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

The part on McAfee where AR said he went into the darkness thinking GB wanting him to take his time, but came out thinking "something had changed" was the only part of the show that stuck out as nonsense to me.  Overall, Rodgers was much more forthright with his thoughts than I expected.

• Like 1

Just now, Mazrimiv said:

The part on McAfee where AR said he went into the darkness thinking GB wanting him to take his time, but came out thinking "something had changed" was the only part of the show that stuck out as nonsense to me.  Overall, Rodgers was much more forthright with his thoughts than I expected.

Haven't seen any of it....and honestly dont care at this stage and wont watch i. I'm kinda past all this stuff now......gladly.