Week 14 Bye Week/Week 15 Thread: Rest up until the rematch against the Giants. NO TIES THIS TIME. SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!

MikeT14

This coming game against the Jints .. to me- Is the T H make or break game . HE HAS TO WIN THIS GAME ! HE,,,, has to win it. put the team on your shoulders and drag them to a win . What ever it takes - no excuses. We are here - it's time . !

I go back to thinking about Kirk Cousins interception in 2016 season against them . We lost and it was on him . 

I think we win this one. The Giants are tough as hell and headed in the right direction but they're extremely banged up. It will be close because Daniel "Steve Young" Jones will do what he always does to us but we'll pull away in the third. 

Redskins 24

Giants 13

• Like 1

Been a long time since I’ve been down to FedEx. Anyone have any tips or insight for navigating the trip efficiently (parking, etc)? I was typically three sheets to the wind when I went to games back in the day, and this time I’ll have kids with me, so I’d prefer to take the path of least resistance if I can 😂

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, e16bball said:

Been a long time since I’ve been down to FedEx. Anyone have any tips or insight for navigating the trip efficiently (parking, etc)? I was typically three sheets to the wind when I went to games back in the day, and this time I’ll have kids with me, so I’d prefer to take the path of least resistance if I can 😂

Do you have a parking pass? Last time I went was with a buddy for a preseason game, he’s a Ravens fan. We found a pay parking lot that wasn’t too far away & just walked straight up the main road to the stadium.

Edited by turtle28

9 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Do you have a parking pass? Last time I went was with a buddy for a preseason game, he’s a Ravens fan. We found a pay parking lot that wasn’t too far away & just walked straight up the main road to the stadium.

No parking pass, to my knowledge. My lady love got me the tickets as an early Christmas present. I assume we’ll be parking in a public lot and walking as well.