Week 14 Bye Week/Week 15 Thread: Rest up until the rematch against the Giants. NO TIES THIS TIME. SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!

MikeT14

4 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Samuel was obviously interfered with.  The CB was dry humping him & then he grabbed him to hold him from going back to the ball, grabbed his arm so he couldn’t get it up to catch it.

The league hates us bc of Snyder. They love Mara, he’s a chosen son, original owner.

I don’t think it has anything to do with a bias. I think the officiating across the league is awful. Probably worse than it’s been in years. Minnesota had two scoop and scores taken away yesterday with one being a standup fumble by a RB. The issue is they’re a union and you can’t really do anything about it. 

8 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I don’t think it has anything to do with a bias. I think the officiating across the league is awful. Probably worse than it’s been in years. Minnesota had two scoop and scores taken away yesterday with one being a standup fumble by a RB. The issue is they’re a union and you can’t really do anything about it. 

Very true, but for the record I still hate Mara! 😂 

The union has nothing do with it. They have discipline policies & the league needs to grade them & enforce them.

Ive been in a union or represented union workers for 27 years now. Those workers who are in a union get fired all the time if they don’t do their jobs correctly.

Edited by turtle28

I just do not understand the Brian Robinson usage? The guy was averaging 7 YPC and they just kept taking him out. He got like 12 carries. Who’s deciding when to take him out? It’s the craziest thing I’ve ever seen. Nobody can stop him so we just take him out for extended periods of the game. 

2 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I just do not understand the Brian Robinson usage? The guy was averaging 7 YPC and they just kept taking him out. He got like 12 carries. Who’s deciding when to take him out? It’s the craziest thing I’ve ever seen. Nobody can stop him so we just take him out for extended periods of the game. 

Oh you sound like a crazy person - Turner can't afford to take many breaks from feeding Samuels on misdirections for a loss. 

13 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

That wasn't bad officiating, Lavar.

This was, let's make absolutely sure Washington loses this game, so Dallas makes Playoffs 100% tonight.

There's a difference

I'm 1000% this game was rigged!

Score TD....no Terry was lined up wrong... penalty

TD to Samuel...gets rode like a mule...no penalty

In back-to-back plays

Edited by aceinthehouse

10 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

That wasn't bad officiating, Lavar.

This was, let's make absolutely sure Washington loses this game, so Dallas makes Playoffs 100% tonight.

There's a difference

I'm 1000% this game was rigged!

Score TD....no Terry was lined up wrong... penalty

TD to Samuel...gets rode like a mule...no penalty

In back-to-back plays

I don’t think it has anything to do with that. Every weekend you can tune into an NFL game and witness this. The officiating is awful. It’s not just happening to us. I watch a ton of football. This is a league-wide problem.