Week 15: Colts (4-8-1) at VIKINGS (10-3)

swede700

1 hour ago, AP_allday2869 said:

Nah, the Sullivan touchdown that was called back was quite literally the worst call I can ever remember seeing. Not to mention, there was another fumble returned for a TD by Sullivan that shouldn't have been, or the Reagor punt return called back because of a facemask that actually didn't happen.

I always wondered if the NFL thought about rigging since they promote sports betting (which is crazy to me), and that Sullivan fumble play towards the end with him being called down when he was standing straight up and down leaves me no other way to think. At least as of now; I am still on a high after that game and can't think straight. 🤣

Not only did The Vikings not commit a facemark infraction on that play, but it was The Colts who did!!!!  The official who called it couldn't discern the home team's uniform from the away team's (e.g. he couldn't see the difference between white and a dark colour!!!!). Yes, I'm beginning to think The NFL cheats for the bigger market teams, and against the smaller ones, and teams with a national following.

3 minutes ago, Robb_K said:

Not only did The Vikings not commit a facemark infraction on that play, but it was The Colts who did!!!!  The official who called it couldn't discern the home team's uniform from the away team's (e.g. he couldn't see the difference between white and a dark colour!!!!). Yes, I'm beginning to think The NFL cheats for the bigger market teams, and against the smaller ones, and teams with a national following.

Indy isn’t a bigger market team than Mn and wouldn’t say they have a national following. this crew needs to be fired, they were terrible. 

• Like 1