Week 16 Gameday Thread (Christmas Day Edition) - Green Bay Packers (6-8-0) at Miami Dolphins (8-6-0)

Striker

8 hours ago, St Vince said:

Nope! This is like that 2015 Packers team who had no business in the post season, who got lucky and limped into the playoffs depleted and banged up only to get bounced in the Wildcard.  This is not the 2010 Packers, that 2010 team was playing great football late in the season.

jerk off pineapple express GIFShut up

5 hours ago, coachbuns said:

Many teams have had the Queens on the ropes at the dome and one way or another pulled it out.  The horseshoe up the ... has to pretty much be out now.  It's time for them to break their fans hearts in the 1st playoff game; after the Packers beat them next week AND in the 1st playoff game. 

Y'all still only have a 38% chance of making the playoffs. Let's see you all make it there first before you even start talking about how you're gonna beat us in the playoffs. Kirk's also won his last 3 games against the Pack, it's not like they have his number either. 

6 hours ago, SkolMasterMN said:

Y'all still only have a 38% chance of making the playoffs. Let's see you all make it there first before you even start talking about how you're gonna beat us in the playoffs. Kirk's also won his last 3 games against the Pack, it's not like they have his number either. 

It probably wouldn't have hurt your feelings if you didn't read it. 

7 hours ago, SkolMasterMN said:

I can't tell if this is a Vikings fan or one of the "Fire Gute/Murphy/LaFleur" crowd

• Like 1

Man it was cold during this game. I'm from FL but Packers fan travel extremely well. Stadium split was probably 50/50, but we made MUCH more noise than the dolphins fans.

Worst parking in stadium history is an understatement. Arrived at the stadium at 12 didn't sit till 1:30. Game was over 4:35 didn't get out of parking till 6:15.

Our WRs are bullies. I love it. 

Lazard and Watson are HUGE. They stood next to A.J Dillon and kinda dwarfed him. Not just in height either.

Romeo Doubs destroyed Bradley Chubb on a block one play.

Tua just isn't it. He is tiny and when he feels ANY PRESSURE he gives up. Those INTs from the third level we're TERRIBLE. Both fans groups were like ,"what was that? "

After the 2nd Tua pick the game felt over. Dolphins seem defeated even tho the score was 23-20.

I've been a big hater of Rodgers this season but the way he played yesterday was awesome imo.

To see him maneuvering the pocket at times to escape was magical.

Lazard is better than people give him credit for.Clear DPI on that Rodgers INT. Idk how they didn't call that. Shoot even the Doubs play before that.

Watson is a different breed of athlete. He shouldn't be able to run that fast.

Watching our defense from a sky POV makes sense why they get beat.

There's just no way to run with NFL athletes hip to hip every play. It sucks we play off so much but it made sense this game. I think we know that, but we forget how freaking hard that is. Watching the spacing between our 2nd and 3rd line for the most part was working excellent. 

Tom Ford is the smallest offensive linemen I've ever seen. He looks 270-280 max out there.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Mlf needs to grow balls.

Win it with a play instead of testing fate

What if you don't make it?  You gotta take the points there.  I'd rather be up by 6 than just 3.  Now your opponent has to get a TD to beat you instead of a FG.

18 hours ago, deltarich87 said:

If you knew you were gonna take that useless FG on 4th down there, then they should have attempted a pass on 3rd down instead. Last 2 plays were very cowardly of GB and when you play like a coward you usually end up losing

You can eat more clock by running it.