Week 16: Texans @ Titans :: "Twas the night before Christmas"

VY-FTW

36 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Welcome to the fatherhood club. Bruce Willis Party GIF by IFC

Hopefully the Titans won't disappoint your child as they did my two sons when I took them to their first games. 

My son's have only seen them lose in person. Never ever seen them win at home. 

I believe it contributes to their love of the NBA. Lol 

Thank you thank you, brother 

More than anything I’m excited to have someone to watch the titans with. Been solo on the couch for all these years … need a partner in crime!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

amani hooker sure looking like one last awful contract from jrob on his way out the door.

Eh.. Hard to argue against giving him the deal tho. 

Before the season, most if not all of us, were happy about it.

But yeah it looks like a dud right about now. 

5 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

amani hooker sure looking like one last awful contract from jrob on his way out the door.

Idk man. The contracts we seemed to prioritize versus just giving AJ that money is obnoxious. I would have let some guys go to just get AJ that money.

Hookers contract isn't wild, but paying for safeties is something I wouldn't prioritize.

Willis getting some run to end the season has certainly renewed the interest I have in watching...I watch regardless but there has been a certain amount of offensive hopelessness that makes watching hard. 

No doubt we are worse with Willis at QB today, but every rep gives us answers we need in order to plan for the future. This won't be a great indicator of him as a passer, due to the wind, but if he can make the reads and good decisions it will be a great step toward continuing his development. 

All this Tanny surgery stuff has to stop, can't put him out there if he isn't at least 90%...his scrambling is suspect anyway...but add in lack of mobility and it is a recipe for disaster!! Let's go boys, let's look like an NFL team today!!!