Week 16: Texans @ Titans :: "Twas the night before Christmas"

VY-FTW

From here on out, I just want to see our young guys continue to develop and play well, no more major injuries that’ll carry into next year and for guys like Henry, Byard and Simmons to statpad.

It’s blasphemous to say, but I don’t really care about the playoffs anymore. The way this team looks with our injuries, it could end up ugly anyway.

• Like 1

Yo games tmw. That got here sneaky quick. 

Gonna be a cold day. Tackling Henry.. Idk man.  These Houston boys are packing it in for Christmas. Sounds like a will game and I do like me some lovie smith but give me Mike if we are talking about who will have the guys walking on the field ready to go. Let Malik go out and play. Run around like he was in the preseason and combine it with the game slowing down and BURKS being that dude you can throw it up to and have faith he gonna get it and with Burks out there Woods becomes what he needs to be which is a 2! I'll take my chances

2 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Our injuries were historically bad last year and I don’t even think it was close to as bad as it has gotten this season. 

Like, part of the reason we wouldn’t fully commit to AJ is because of concerns he was injury prone and it turns out that it had nothing to do with him, he was just stuck with an injury prone franchise.