Week 16 Gameday Discussion

TecmoSuperJoe

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

Can we just talk about how Micah was insivible sans one play?

None of the Dallas pass rush got home, to include D.Law.   That's more credit on Philly's O-line than anything else.  I was happy with our Dline's focus on mitigating the run, though.  Quinn cut down on a lot of the stunts to focus on the run stopping.   Still got bullied, but clogged the gaps enough to make running up the middle not as profitable.   

• Like 2

Dallas still clearly behind Philly in ability, but honestly, we just don't know what Jalen will show up in the playoffs if he can't knock off the rust. They may have to pull another Foles, and we may have seen peak Eagles with all the injuries they had today (not season Enders but you never know).

Formula for Dallas? Get Darnold in the playoffs. Let Minn/49ers beat up on each other. And get some flukey turnovers EARLY in a cold playoff game. Do that and we have a shot at the SB. I'll take my chances versus Purdy and Cousins, even though we'd be slight underdogs still.