Week 16 Gameday Discussion

TecmoSuperJoe

7 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

A beer is $13 my guy ain't no god damn way I'm paying that.

that $13 beer was something you got to wait in line for to purchase, probably spilled some of it on the way back to your seat, then needed to wait in line some more so you could relieve yourself to go stand in line to purchase another 1.  Good times for sure!!

I love a good snow game, but really feels like these northeast/midwest football stadiums should all be domes going forward, like Ford Field & US Bank Stadium.

Withstanding these temps in Cleveland, Pittsburgh etc must be torture for the players, refs and fans

Edited by 49ersfan

Just now, 49ersfan said:

I love a good snow game, but really feels like these northeast/midwest football stadiums should all be domes going forward, like Ford Field & US Bank Stadiu.

Withstanding these temps in Cleveland, Pittsburgh etc must be torture for the players, refs and fans

But how else will fans of teams in the Northeast brag about how tough their teams are and therefore ready for playoff football and have a HFA as a result?