MNF Week 17: Buffalo Bills @ Cincinnati Bengals

notthatbluestuff

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

You literally have to push back the entire league at least a few days if you cancel this game any longer than a day and likely push the playoffs back a few days.

That's a worst case scenario but let's put our emotions aside and think realistically that this game will be finished.. Question is when?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Sounds like brain death.

No, not necessarily at all. Brain death = dead. 

But you do have to wonder how long he was without oxygen… that would of course lead to irreversible brain damage if he was long without proper perfusion. 

2 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

I wouldn't be surprised if an underlying health is discovered. Maybe the receivers head hitting his chest caused some type of cardiac arrest.

That was my first thought, it looked like a cardiac arrest or heart attack. Hoping not obviously, but I would be very surprised if the hit was the sole cause.

Edited by Dan33185

1 minute ago, NoFlyZone said:

No, not necessarily at all. Brain death = dead. 

But you do have to wonder how long he was without oxygen… that would of course lead to irreversible brain damage if he was long without proper perfusion. 

What are you even saying at this point