MNF Week 17: Buffalo Bills @ Cincinnati Bengals

notthatbluestuff

1 minute ago, Mizter_Clean10 said:

Well that’s either good news or terrible news.  No need to hurry to the hospital mens he’s doing ok or gone. 

It's neither. What player (or team for that matter) wouldn't have a family member who was in attendance ride along?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mizter_Clean10 said:

Well that’s either good news or terrible news.  No need to hurry to the hospital mens he’s doing ok or gone. 

It must mean he’s stable, I don’t think paramedics have the legal authority to call a death, short of a bisection or decapitation. They have to treat everyone as if they can be saved.

• Like 1

Just now, BofaDeez54927 said:

I think it's the waiting around thing that's important in this scenario. 

Yeah. Like if it was at all vital for him to be in a hospital as soon as possible, than no way they just wait in the parking lot for his mother. So it's either very good or very bad that they are.

Just now, ChazStandard said:

It must mean he’s stable, I don’t think paramedics have the legal authority to call a death, short of a bisection or decapitation. They have to treat everyone as if they can be saved.

There’s some of the best doctors in that city at that game treating players. 

1 minute ago, ChazStandard said:

They do where I’ve worked.