Week 17 Thread: Win + GB Loss + DET loss + SEA loss and we clinch THIS week.

MikeT14

15 for 24 for 133 yards and 3 INTs. Never suit up for the team again. I apologize to everyone that I debated with over the decision to play him. I am ashamed that I ever suggested that he could be a good QB again. The decision to bench Heinicke for Wentz should cost Rivera his job.

• Like 3

Just now, Vladimir L said:

A 3rd round and 28mil a year for a qb is peanuts at least we’re not the Seahawks

I don’t want Wentz or TH4 here

I’d actually love to be Seattle. They dumped a washed QB in Russell Wilson for a pro bowl TE, a young QB to develop & had a vet min QB step in and play better than Wilson played this year.

I also don’t care about Denver. I care about Washington. The trade for Wentz was always questionable.

Just now, turtle28 said:

I’d actually love to be Seattle. They dumped a washed QB in Russell Wilson for a pro bowl TE, a young QB to develop & had a vet min QB step in and play better than Wilson played this year.

I also don’t care about Denver. I care about Washington. The trade for Wentz was always questionable.

I meant Denver they are screwed 

we can move on from Wentz but would like to move on from TH4 too

Edited by Vladimir L

1 minute ago, taylor made said:

I don't cwant Rivera or his cronies near the NFL Draft either. I think he has proven what he truly is this season/off-season. 

Hard to imagine he’s not going to be running our draft. Snyder has one foot out the door. Our new owner won’t be in place for months probably, maybe not as long as 6 months after the draft.

2 minutes ago, taylor made said:

I don't cwant Rivera or his cronies near the NFL Draft either. I think he has proven what he truly is this season/off-season. 

They have been good at drafting 

do want ron gone before free agency and draft team needs to be sold within the next 6 weeks

Just now, Vladimir L said:

I meant Denver they are screwed 

we can move on from Wentz but would like to move on from TH4 too

I don’t care about Denver! We made a dumb decision to trade for Wentz & I wasted another year of my life on this trash franchise!

• Like 1