Week 17 Thread: Win + GB Loss + DET loss + SEA loss and we clinch THIS week.

MikeT14

1 minute ago, e16bball said:

For a franchise that has had a lot of lows, this is still somehow one of the most disappointing days of football I can remember. Just really pathetic.

Nah, the worst ever was Zorn vs the Giants at home in 09 when we ran the fake FG twice in a row before the half.

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

I don’t care about Denver! We made a dumb decision to trade for Wentz & I wasted another year of my life on this trash franchise!

Bezos please come save us they need to close this deal quickly 

or else this off season will be lost

1 minute ago, e16bball said:

For a franchise that has had a lot of lows, this is still somehow one of the most disappointing days of football I can remember. Just really pathetic.

Yup! You have your own destiny in your hands, and you play like this, we rarely run our receivers deeper than 4 yards, we have 3 great receivers but are still garbage, but I guess that is because our QB's are poop. 

• Like 1

This is an all-time bonehead decision by a headcoach. Just all time. Benching Heinicke for Wentz in the midst of a playoff run is one of the most unnecessary asinine decisions I have ever seen a coach make. Not realizing how bad of a mistake you made after the first 6 weeks is inexcusable. Rivera can no longer be the head coach of this team. He needs to be fired tonight. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Vladimir L said:

They have been good at drafting 

do want ron gone before free agency and draft team needs to be sold within the next 6 weeks

Nah, I disagree. First round picks have been average at best for where they have been drafted. Some okay late picks in Antonio Gibson/Kam Curl. This team isn't any better talent wise from when Rivera took over.