Week 17: NY Jets vs SEA Seahawks

Bobby816

51 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

If it is a carbon copy then sure.  I am not sure he would perform that way for Jets.

I think he would tbh, he’s not doing anything that’s not repeatable. He just makes thes plays given to him with some ability to hit tight windows but once he’s asked to carry the offense so to speak he isn’t really capable of that 

1 hour ago, rickyt31 said:

OGB is someone I really like. He did well when he was thrown in the starting line up. 

He was better than Fant or Mitchell. Also want to see LDT starting at OG. Herbig is banged up so likely for him but Brown and Tomlinson have really been the biggest issues. Whether he retires or not no way is Brown back next year and I really hope they consider getting out of Tomlinson too, hes been GVR bad. In fact this year GVR grades out slightly higher (event though PFF is BS but its the only way to really grade OL). 

1 hour ago, ekill08x said:

He was better than Fant or Mitchell. Also want to see LDT starting at OG. Herbig is banged up so likely for him but Brown and Tomlinson have really been the biggest issues. Whether he retires or not no way is Brown back next year and I really hope they consider getting out of Tomlinson too, hes been GVR bad. In fact this year GVR grades out slightly higher (event though PFF is BS but its the only way to really grade OL). 

To be real, I haven't thought twice about cutting or trading Tomlinson because we're going to have LDT, Herbig (24?), and AVT. We can move him. I don't care if we keep him or not, but we will need the money. 

Brown, that's one of the reasons why I'm not banking on him returning in 2023 like some people on here. I'm thankful for the effort he's putting in because we would have been completely screwed without him. He's doing just enough for us to get by. He's 37 and 320lbs+. If he does return, it would be good for the potential rookie LT we're going to have. If we trade for Tunsil, then Brown won't matter at all. 

The second Fant looks bad, I'd bench him for OBG and have Fant behind Brown at LT just in case Brown fall apart. 

16 hours ago, rickyt31 said:

To be real, I haven't thought twice about cutting or trading Tomlinson because we're going to have LDT, Herbig (24?), and AVT. We can move him. I don't care if we keep him or not, but we will need the money. 

Brown, that's one of the reasons why I'm not banking on him returning in 2023 like some people on here. I'm thankful for the effort he's putting in because we would have been completely screwed without him. He's doing just enough for us to get by. He's 37 and 320lbs+. If he does return, it would be good for the potential rookie LT we're going to have. If we trade for Tunsil, then Brown won't matter at all. 

The second Fant looks bad, I'd bench him for OBG and have Fant behind Brown at LT just in case Brown fall apart. 

Herbig is a FA