GDT- Titans vs. Cowboys - This is a very important game. Maybe the most important.

titans0021

1 minute ago, 615finest said:

Yea I was thinking the same thing lol.. still can’t score or move the ball.. we just threw the ball more then we ran tonight 

Again tho, I still think he ain't wrong. It looked better than he has, considering no Henry. 
Dobbs was much better than Malik. 

It's not like bringing in a QB off a practice squad in his first career start is all the sudden going to cause our offense with 5 backups on the OL and no Derrick Henry  to score 30 points.

It can still be bad while also being obvious how much better it is than when Malik Willis is on the field.

Edited by TitanSS

3 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Again tho, I still think he ain't wrong. It looked better than he has, considering no Henry. 
Dobbs was much better than Malik. 

I honestly think it will go back to the same once Henry is back. We didn’t try to force the run today but once Henry is back he will be the main focus. I also think we called a game like we had an actually QB out there. We threw it 39 times tonight.. when was the last time we threw it that much?

13 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

he's not wrong, it's just insanely pathetic that 13 points is "better."

I don't know how we get to it. But Vrabel needs that guy at QB. A guy who can takeover and do his own thing. Vrabel can cover up alot of stank, but offensively the puzzle piece I think for Vrabel is just a guy who can at times put you on his back to get points.

Idk. It seems obvious. But that's what this team needs to hit glory.

2 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

So exactly what I've been saying for the last week. I love it.

Except maybe draft Drake Maye.

lmao we can't tank a season before it starts, but the idea of having one of the young "cool" QBs that the media likes to talk about like Lawrence and Herbert is always fun to think about. Obviously, they need to be good too or it means nothing, but just from a fan enjoyment perspective.

Edited by TitanSS

11 minutes ago, 615finest said:

I honestly think it will go back to the same once Henry is back. We didn’t try to force the run today but once Henry is back he will be the main focus. I also think we called a game like we had an actually QB out there. We threw it 39 times tonight.. when was the last time we threw it that much?

Yeah.

It's sad that this was a the best we looked in weeks. 

Tonight was a perfect example of our team needing to play dang near perfect to even be in the game. Got 3 turnovers and still nothing.

Dallas on the other hand has an offense that can cover mistakes and defense that can stop people. Dallas wasn't perfect and still won by 2 TDs. 

We are so far away.