GDT- Titans vs. Cowboys - This is a very important game. Maybe the most important.

titans0021

Will Levis or Tannehill 2-3 year extension. You don't want a lame duck QB that could potentially win the division again when you had a top 10 pick and could have taken a shot at a QB. 

I wasn't a big Will Levis fan. I thought he was Jake Locker as a prospect. I watched 3-4 games of his, as well as his highlight games for games I couldn't find the complete tapes. 

The closest comp I have for him is Carson Wentz, which isn't a great sign lol. 

Have to have a QB. Bryce Young is the only QB I would say "for sure" draft, but if you can convince yourself he has a shot at developing and you're ready to move on from Tannehill, pull the trigger. 

Start Tannehill one more year behind the ****ty OL and spend the next two years trying to fix it with Levis starting in 2024.

32 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

agree with this- it’ll be tannehill or much less likely a new rookie, but it ain’t gonna be malik lol

All depends on how much they they can fix the offense. 

If they get the offense to be middle of the road to go along with a strong defense then go with Tannehill. But if they need money and feel they can get a cheaper QB or rookie and still get a middle of pack offense based on spending then Tannehill should go. 

I think it just depends on how much money they need. 

27 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

The reason Dobbs is starting is because Malik Willis, not only is never going to be a starting QB, he's never going to be better than the vast majority of NFL backups.

Tannehill is going to IR and Josh Dobbs looked so much better than Malik Willis in practice that we decided Dobbs gives us the best chance to beat Jacksonville. This game is to give him extra practice before our final game.

Bet.

7 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

They done gave up on Malik already 🤣

Good sobering watch about this situation. I don't know if it is totally that they have given up on him if he doesn't start the rest of the year. 

I don't know if it is determined one way or another. 3 games started is just not enough. He may never be a starting QB, but I think right now his best position for learning may not be on the field. He seems severely overwhelmed and indecisive that he doesn't even fluidly use his natural instincts.

I would imagine that they have determined that he just isn't an NFL quarterback right now. Dobbs just may give us a better chance and having Malik get reps may not be the best in this scenario for his growth. We will see tonight if he can muster any spark.

Return table for Tannehill is 2-4 weeks. Outside chance for next week, but if we manage to get through Tannehill could be available for Wildcard.

34 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

Will Levis or Tannehill 2-3 year extension. You don't want a lame duck QB that could potentially win the division again when you had a top 10 pick and could have taken a shot at a QB. 

I wasn't a big Will Levis fan. I thought he was Jake Locker as a prospect. I watched 3-4 games of his, as well as his highlight games for games I couldn't find the complete tapes. 

The closest comp I have for him is Carson Wentz, which isn't a great sign lol. 

Have to have a QB. Bryce Young is the only QB I would say "for sure" draft, but if you can convince yourself he has a shot at developing and you're ready to move on from Tannehill, pull the trigger. 

Start Tannehill one more year behind the ****ty OL and spend the next two years trying to fix it with Levis starting in 2024.

Man, if those are the only 2 options then give me the Tannehill extension.

1 minute ago, Justin615$ said:

This is the correct answer

Embarrassing for 1 of 2 reasons:

-He was so bad coming in that he isn't coachable enough to be better than Josh freaking Dobbs, so even drafting him was a mistake. Which also makes carrying him as the backup all season a huge mistake

-The coaching staff failed him so hard that they couldn't get him comfortable enough in 6 months to be better than Josh freaking Dobbs when he only had a week with the team

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Embarrassing for 1 of 2 reasons:

-He was so bad coming in that he isn't coachable enough to be better than Josh freaking Dobbs, so even drafting him was a mistake. Which also makes carrying him as the backup all season a huge mistake

-The coaching staff failed him so hard that they couldn't get him comfortable enough in 6 months to be better than Josh freaking Dobbs when he only had a week with the team

yeah, there's no situation in which the teams looks good for this. it's a failure all around.