Week 17 other games

vike daddy

2 minutes ago, wcblack34 said:

Just saw a Patriot defender do Jaylen Waddle's celebration. I've seen opposing players do the Griddy. I hate that, and think it's classless. 

top classless anti-celebration act was the Saints defender doing jared allen's sack roping after intercepting Favre....

• Like 2

Once Hamlin had been driven off the field, teams were initially told play would resume after five minutes of warmups. Visibly emotional players and coaches quickly agreed to suspend the game around 9:15 p.m.

The NFL finally announced at 10 p.m. that the game would not resume on Monday.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/sports/2023/01/03/bills-player-collapses-gets-cpr-before-leaving-field-in-ambulance-during-monday-night-football-game/

2 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

Once Hamlin had been driven off the field, teams were initially told play would resume after five minutes of warmups. Visibly emotional players and coaches quickly agreed to suspend the game around 9:15 p.m.

The NFL finally announced at 10 p.m. that the game would not resume on Monday.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/sports/2023/01/03/bills-player-collapses-gets-cpr-before-leaving-field-in-ambulance-during-monday-night-football-game/

The NFL sucks. I don't know what I'm going to do about watching games anymore. Thank goodness the coaches are better people than the league.

• Like 2