Mocks and Simulations

dll2000

Success rates on OL generalyl come from high draft picks or high spending, we haven't done those instead it's been lots of cheap vet signings and later round picks, which have worked out better than I'd guess their predicted success rate (in that Jones started all last year) , but still not great.  If the OL is better it's tallest midget better. 

To answer that question, uh, all of them? Except for Fields processing of course, but Fields ran because it was the only way to move the ball last year, so if he has better protection from a RT that works out I would expect him to have have more time before he's pressured and better pockets, which should lead to fewer sacks, more completions, less running. Last year was pretty fun to watch but as a modern NFL offense it's not sustainable. Get the QB better protection and we get to see what he can do as a pocket passer, along with a better passing offense which should net more points and wear less on the QB.  If you have that PLUS Fields ability to make off concept plays AND Fields ability to break free for a run every now and then  you have the makings of something special.  We won't really know if the OL doesn't improve, if it's as better as it is right now we will probably see similar QB style play to last year, but with NFL defenses that have more tape and time to prepare for it, which probably includes targeting the heck out of Fields. 

3 hours ago, BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW said:

And BB, I will happily make any number of prop bets on draft night to change either my or your avatar based on what happens (or don't) on the draft night? Those things are creepy as hell. My inlaws used to live in Tahoe and I came in really late one night in a big storm and had to park way uphill and hike in, and encountered a house on the way that had all living room lights on, shades open, and evey visible wall was floor to ceiling shelves covered with those evil little totems.   It was highly upsetting, really felt like I'd wandered into the opening of some existentialist Dutch horror film or something. Apparently they left the house like that evey night so everyone could "enjoy" their collection, which supposedly number in the five figures. 

That scene was scary for me just to read.

I probably would have ran the rest of the way and been extremely disturbing myself on arrival.  Out of breath, wet, panicked, knocking hard on door to let me in.

On one of my walk routes, this one house at Halloween puts out all these funky dolls doing some kind of demonic seance around a fire.   They have scary music playing and weird lighting.

Not a fan of it.  I cross the street.

• Like 1

Ran the simulator for today:

• CHI
    Darnell Wright
    OT Tennessee

• CHI
    Joe Tippmann
    OC Wisconsin

• CHI
    Tuli Tuipulotu
    EDGE USC

• CHI
    Keeanu Benton
    DT Wisconsin

• CHI
    Ji'Ayir Brown
    S Penn State

• CHI
    Tyjae Spears
    RB Tulane

• CHI
    Dorian Williams
    LB Tulane

• CHI
    Moro Ojomo
    DT Texas

• CHI
    Nick Herbig
    EDGE Wisconsin

• CHI
    Keondre Coburn
    DT Texas

1 hour ago, beardown3231 said:

They won't be picking that soon if that's what you mean 

Too soon to be doing mocks. I actually traded around to get those. We’re projected to have either 6+12 or 5+6 or something based on the mock generators