Jlash

7 hours ago, Whicker said:

Okay. I’ll fight Blue and only Blue 

I'll back you up.

5 hours ago, MD4L said:

Can we all just get along?

This is BDL, yes and no.

4 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

did you try turning it off, then turning it on again?  Thats what my IT department recommends

That only works if it still turns on (Does not apply to the opposite sex)

4 hours ago, Whicker said:

Consider this my official resignation from BDL. I’m done dealing with Blue 

Rejected.

4 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

They tried to tell me that the issue wasn't their issue to fix as they didn't have the legal right to add a particular master contract to a project to dictate T&Cs.  I told them fine, but they had my authority to do it, so they either needed to do it or show me how cause they've kept how to do it a closely-guarded secret.  And after I won that fight, they figured out it was in fact a problem on their end and they needed to figure how to fix it.

if only people would just do what I told them...

Ah the classic "We can't do that so it's not our problem you fix it, oh wait it was our problem **** hold on we gotta figure out who to get to fix this" the classic.

4 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

I'd have bid on him before I let that happen.

Same cheaper than Lamar on a much more stacked IRL team.

23 minutes ago, Blue said:

Saints medical staff apparently discovered Foster Moreau has cancer during a routine medical. Terrible news, but at least he knows and can start treatment. Best wishes to him.

Bless the lad cause the only good kinda cancer is the girls with those birthsigns.

9 hours ago, Blue said:

Saints medical staff apparently discovered Foster Moreau has cancer during a routine medical. Terrible news, but at least he knows and can start treatment. Best wishes to him.

Just kind of a sobering PSA to all of us out there to consider getting annual physical exams even if you’re feeling great and whatnot. Awful news for him on the football front, let’s hope they caught it early.

• Like 1