BDL Discussion Thread 2023

Jlash

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

did you try turning it off, then turning it on again?  Thats what my IT department recommends

Working in IT,  this resolves 80% of the problems.  Not even exaggerating.  You’d be shocked at some of the questions that get asked. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Well, kindly break it down for me again please because I don't get it

Okay. 

I don’t give a single iota **** about what other people do or might do nor do I care to predict what they’ll do

I don’t control Rackcs’ actions. 

I made a bid that I thought could help improve my team. 

I’m not tied to Jalen Hurts nor do I give a single iota flip who owns him or how much he’s getting paid 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Okay. 

I don’t give a single iota **** about what other people do or might do nor do I care to predict what they’ll do

I don’t control Rackcs’ actions. 

I made a bid that I thought could help improve my team. 

I’m not tied to Jalen Hurts nor do I give a single iota flip who owns him or how much he’s getting paid 

Well this is what I don't understand, how does making a bid that Rack is going to match help your team?

Just now, Blue said:

Well this is what I don't understand, how does making a bid that Rack is going to match help your team?

I mean, this is quite ******* literally answered in the post you ******* quoted dude. I’m done with you. You don’t argue in good faith clearly 

Just now, Whicker said:

I mean, this is quite ******* literally answered in the post you ******* quoted dude. I’m done with you. You don’t argue in good faith clearly 

I really don't see any way that it helps you to make a bid that Rack matches vs. not making the bid at all. It doesn't hurt you, obviously, but that's not the same as helping.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I really don't see any way that it helps you to make a bid that Rack matches vs. not making the bid at all. It doesn't hurt you, obviously, but that's not the same as helping.

it's a no downside move

He either

A.  Lands Hurts or

B Takes away a competitors cap space to make moves in FA

All Rack gains is saving a potential three up next season

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Hmmm how about instead of stating the answer to this question for like the sixth time in this thread I’ll just quote and tell you to read my posts like you tell everyone else 

5 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

did you try turning it off, then turning it on again?  Thats what my IT department recommends

They tried to tell me that the issue wasn't their issue to fix as they didn't have the legal right to add a particular master contract to a project to dictate T&Cs.  I told them fine, but they had my authority to do it, so they either needed to do it or show me how cause they've kept how to do it a closely-guarded secret.  And after I won that fight, they figured out it was in fact a problem on their end and they needed to figure how to fix it.

if only people would just do what I told them...