BDL Discussion Thread 2023

Jlash

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

I'll give y'all a freebie for your future BDL mock draft efforts: I don't think anyone has mocked a player to us yet that we would actually consider at 14.

I don't remember if it was you or mwil, but I'm pretty sure one of you said something about value not necessarily aligning with your needs at your first pick or two and I'd agree with that. You and Greenland are always ones where I feel like I'm going with kind of imperfect fits just to keep things moving because things just don't always align properly for your teams.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

All that trash talk on Carter just to get him to fall tsk tsk

Voicing concerns about his lack of maturity, being very out of shape, getting exposed and dominated against the best pro translatable NFL OL he faced in his career, showing some questions about his motivation and athleticism against that competition, and him being clearly a Top 5 player in this draft are not mutually exclusive. :) 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Blue said:

I'll give y'all a freebie for your future BDL mock draft efforts: I don't think anyone has mocked a player to us yet that we would actually consider at 14.

Hmmmm okay this is the route I went with your pick haha although I did position. 

• Like 1

I’m feeling generous today on how I’d rank guys in this class compared to previous classes:

CB:

Sauce

Surtain

Gonzalez

Horn

Stingley

DE:

Thibs

Walker

Anderson

Hutchinson 

WR:

Wilson

Olave

London

JSN

Jameson Williams

At DT, I’d have Carter second or third well behind Davis and close to Wyatt.

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’m feeling very generous. Our war room is divided on him, Nolan Smith, Bijan Robinson, at least 3 CB, and still evaluating TE, OT, and WR.

I’m gonna stretch this out and take it as meaning you would definitely consider RB and therefore definitely would consider Jahmyr Gibbs