BDL Discussion Thread 2023

Jlash

2 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

I think early RL 2nd round to be honest. This is a super Deep TE class. 

I’m interested to see this, because while a super deep TE class, this is the weakest I’ve looked at in years and by any years standard, he’s a freak of nature.

I think Washington is going around mid-1st round, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him a little later. I think his realistic range is mid-late first, I don't see him getting out of the first. His athletic profile alone is enticing, but his plus blocking ability also gives him a high floor and the ability to contribute early.

6 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I could see Washington cause of his blocking ability, athleticism, and immediate red zone impact

I just find it entertaining Michael Mayer is somehow no longer the best tight end in the class because he didn't run quite as fast in shorts.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

I just find it entertaining Michael Mayer is somehow no longer the best tight end in the class because he didn't run quite as fast in shorts.

I do think Mayer has been a victim of prospect fatigue for sure. I have him basically 1a/1b with Washington. I just think Washington's testing and stuff is what will get GMs and HCs attention more and accounts for the discrepancy in where I think they'll go.

• Like 1

I enjoy reading the different mocks and projections, that said, I can't see Peter Skoronski winding up as anything more than an average guard if not flat bust for a first round pick, and I don't see him sniffing the first round in BDL. He's more likely to be a 3rd BDL pick than 1st round imo.