BDL Discussion Thread 2023

Jlash

Ojulari was my other option there. I already have the Cook brothers and considered getting Azeez's brother as well.

Thought he might make it to 3.12 since I have seen him the bottom of RL 2nd round in mocks recently.

Edited by SirA1
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Ojulari was my other option there. I already have the Cook brothers and considered getting Azeez's brother as well.

Thought he might make it to 3.12 since I have seen him the bottom of RL 2nd round in mocks recently.

RL people are dumb compared to us though

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Blue said:

I made an executive decision that we were not going to draft Dawand Jones. Guys that big never pan out. I think he falls into Day 3 IRL.

Me like 6 months ago: Dude I’m pretty sure Jones is 400 pounds, he’s struggled with weight issues for 3+ years at OSU

Me 2 weeks ago: Sends Blue an article with scouts speculating post combine he is over 400 pounds

Blue: I made an executive decision…

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Whicker said:

In my opinion I’ve snagged the top OT, top OG, and top C in this draft. Building that elite O line of the future 

I had very close grades on 2-3 OT that were nearly identical with JMS as the cream of the crop C and due mostly to us not needing an interior lineman I neglected to evaluate the OG. While some may think Bijan is a reach, if he ends up panning out, who cares? :) 

I like the meat and potatoes linemen you’ve taken.

48 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Me like 6 months ago: Dude I’m pretty sure Jones is 400 pounds, he’s struggled with weight issues for 3+ years at OSU

Me 2 weeks ago: Sends Blue an article with scouts speculating post combine he is over 400 pounds

Blue: I made an executive decision…

None of which stopped you from bringing his name up as a target in Rds 2-4

22 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Liking the new look of the forum

I am on my work computer and all I see is more ads. Maybe it will be better once I can get to one with an ad blocker.

They really want me to find a Bojangles but jokes on them because I already got an extra biscuit yesterday to have for breakfast today.

Edited by SirA1