BDL Discussion Thread 2023

Jlash

11 hours ago, Whicker said:

Gotham right where we want to be 

@EaglesPeteC Singapore is shooting for Pretty Good. I want all solid guys in both the first and second ranks as losing an Elite Guy just kills your defense IMO. But I am all about the next man up.

I went into this week having Cut Dalvin because $9K+ was not worth it to me for a guy that could end up anywhere. I was comfortable starting him off at a $6,300 bid based off his old Salary before he got cut though as that is what I consider an acceptable amount.

Saw all the bids on him early so went $6K/yr on the younger Josh Jacobs who was the rushing champ last year. Did not think I would get him at that price so am happy how things turned out. Also already have his backup in Zamir White to handcuff.

Cook ended up going for $6,250/yr.

Fx9E_A9akAA06GL?format=jpg&name=small

Edit: Oh I won Irv Smith Jr too. He'll be nice depth. If he can stay healthy.

Edited by SirA1
  • Like 2

On 6/16/2023 at 8:34 AM, bcb1213 said:

@SirA1  @RedGold

I've inputted the FA signed into the sheets as of 9 AM this morning.  Also, i think Kyren Williams got signed even though he's already on a team, at least in the sheets

OK so I looked into this more. Kyren Williams was signed last year by Flint in the shark tank for the $350 rookie minimum. On the Roster sheet it still shows him assigned to New Orleans for that amount but 0 years which is why he doesn't show up on their Roster. So it was just an error of not cleaning that up at the start of the year to make him a FA.

He was listed on the 2023 Free Agents list as an ERFA but was never tagged by New Orleans. I went back and checked and @WFLukic tagged 5 of his 7 ERFAs off that list in 2 separate posts  so when I bid on him I thought he was available.

So I think I should be awarded him in FA for the amount I bid but will accept a ruling from the contract committee.

@bcb1213 @RedGold @Scoundrel @Blue @Ragnarok @MD4L @PR

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

OK so I looked into this more. Kyren Williams was signed last year by Flint in the shark tank for the $350 rookie minimum. On the Roster sheet it still shows him assigned to New Orleans for that amount but 0 years which is why he doesn't show up on their Roster. So it was just an error of not cleaning that up at the start of the year to make him a FA.

He was listed on the 2023 Free Agents list as an ERFA but was never tagged by New Orleans. I went back and checked and @WFLukic tagged 5 of his 7 ERFAs off that list in 2 separate posts  so when I bid on him I thought he was available.

So I think I should be awarded him in FA for the amount I bid but will accept a ruling from the contract committee.

@bcb1213 @RedGold @Scoundrel @Blue @Ragnarok @MD4L @PR

Yes.   ERFA’s and RFA’s not retained still showed with the old squad for 0 years.    I cleaned up RFA’s, forgot to do ERFA.

He’s a FA,  even tho he shows with NO in the sheet 

• Like 2

QB Sam Ehlinger
QB Mike White
RB Kyren Williams
RB Tyler Badie
RB Zonavan White
RB Ty Davis Price
WR Montrell Washington
C Jake Hanson
Edge Tarran Jackson 
Edge Isaiah Thomas