BDL Discussion Thread 2023

Jlash

49 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Pitts in his rookie year had more yards than all Lancaster TEs combined.

I understand the frustration relative to his usage and his performance last year, but let's not act like his hype is about traits alone. His rookie year was the 2nd best in history in yardage. He's shown enough already

That's probably fair, but then I put your RB's too high so lets call it even. lol 

3 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Cancun- Mike Gesicki, Foster Moreau, Michael Mayer, Charlie Kolar

I’m not very high on Gesicki (incoming 45 minute rant from Blue about how good he is) Moreau has been fine in spot duty and there is nothing proven after that. 

Nah Pete I think this is fair. It shoiluld be yhe floor for my group this year though, as it’s hard to imagine they could perform worse than they individually did last year barring injury.

I went with a lot of complementary players with no elite veteran talent on the market. Gesicki is coming off a terrible year in a terrible fit, but I think he’s in for a big bounceback in BOB’s offense. He was an 700 yard guy for two years, I’ll be happy if he gets back to that. It doesn’t move the needle at all but you did leave Kylen Granson off my list of tight ends too.

Edited by Blue
overestimated Gesicki's yardage

5 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

He wished the Bears fans a Happy Father's Day implying they're his daddy.

It was cringeworthy

It was on par with Chris Farley saying you can get a good look at a T-Bone by sticking your head up a butcher’s ***…

• Like 1