Week 18 Gameday Thread (Win And In Edition) - Green Bay Packers (8-8-0) vs. Detroit Lions (8-8-0)

Striker

56 minutes ago, Jaire_Island said:

Looks like If Packers win, they would be playing 49ers mostly in their 1st round of playoffs.

I was hoping cards pull some upset, but looks like that is not going to happen. 

Well first things first win tonight of course then it’s time to exercise some demons.

It would be an honor for us to end the 49ers' winning streak, in the process ending a 7-game losing streak in road playoff games against NFC West teams, and being the first #7 seed to win a playoff game.

But we gotta get things done here first.

Seattle winning means less to our chances as far as how it affects the Lions will to win  than who they are missing in this game, being Okudah and Brockers. 

My prediction of a Packer win just went from 90% to 99%.

Edited by 15412

8 minutes ago, NFLGURU said:

Can this Sea/LA game end in a tie or do they need a winner??

What's happens if they tie?

If they had tied, then they would be 8-8-1.  Winner of GB-Det would have been 9-8 and won the spot.  IF this game is a tie, and that game was a tie, I have no idea.  Probably they give the game to the Falcons and we all surrender all draft picks.