Titans Off-Season News

KingTitan

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Jon Robinson was out here playing chess, not checkers! lol He was 7 moves ahead. 

Roll Safe Clever GIF - RollSafe Clever ThinkAhead - Discover & Share GIFs

lol, i actually do think that vrabel and co (esp with him being on the competition committee) knew this was coming and it was perhaps a small factor in spending another QB pick.

6 hours ago, -Hope- said:

Malik’s days may not be as numbered as we thought lol

They still ought to be trying to offload him if they can. He’s not in a favorable situation to develop into anything and he and Levis are very different QBs.

10 minutes ago, Daniel said:

They still ought to be trying to offload him if they can. He’s not in a favorable situation to develop into anything and he and Levis are very different QBs.

You don’t know stop speaking on last yr, he was drafted a project 2-3 yrs to develop, his OC last season put him in position to fail having him run a pro style offense. I’m rooting for the kid hope he becomes Levi’s back up in 2024 & pushes him. 

16 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

You don’t know stop speaking on last yr, he was drafted a project 2-3 yrs to develop, his OC last season put him in position to fail having him run a pro style offense. I’m rooting for the kid hope he becomes Levi’s back up in 2024 & pushes him. 

Oh I agree that we don’t know much more about Malik than we did when we drafted him. I also think that the vast majority of the offensive staff’s energy and focus is going to go towards Levis. And if there’s a young QB they’re going to change the offense for, it’s also Levis. That doesn’t put Malik in a good situation, and since he’s still really raw, putting him in a bad situation just isn’t going to yield good results.

2 hours ago, Daniel said:

Oh I agree that we don’t know much more about Malik than we did when we drafted him. I also think that the vast majority of the offensive staff’s energy and focus is going to go towards Levis. And if there’s a young QB they’re going to change the offense for, it’s also Levis. That doesn’t put Malik in a good situation, and since he’s still really raw, putting him in a bad situation just isn’t going to yield good results.

Not true, again we’re running a shanahan offense, it won’t be no different from a Robert griffin/ Kirk cousin offense. A Deshaun watson/ David mills. Nothing will be given to Willis no doubt but if he shows he can handle the offense & has improved fundamentally & can make simple reads & get rid of the football he’ll stick around.