Titans Off-Season News

KingTitan

On 6/18/2023 at 10:45 AM, titans0021 said:

If we don’t get Hopkins, it will be quite an impressive offseason of “almosts” by Ran. Make it seem like we really wanted to make a major swing but just couldn’t get it done.

Yeah, 
I really feel like we will be better than people think. We aren't calling it a season. 

Tanny, Henry...a team that should have won the division.  (we lost it more than the Jags won it. )
improved line (by default)
better OC.

Still good defense.

Shall see. 

7 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Yeah, 
I really feel like we will be better than people think. We aren't calling it a season. 

Tanny, Henry...a team that should have won the division.  (we lost it more than the Jags won it. )
improved line (by default)
better OC.

Still good defense.

Shall see. 

The idea they want to compete this year makes some sense until you look at the "We were going to trade Tannehill to Atlanta but it fell through" and "Henry is/was on the trading block" and "Considered cutting Byard" reports.

Which I have no idea the exact truth of any of those(I think the "most legit" off the top of my head was the Byard stuff since Schefter reported on it, but again who knows), but if there's truth to them it makes this off season that much more confusing.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

The idea they want to compete this year makes some sense until you look at the "We were going to trade Tannehill to Atlanta but it fell through" and "Henry is/was on the trading block" and "Considered cutting Byard" reports.

Which I have no idea the exact truth of any of those(I think the "most legit" off the top of my head was the Byard stuff since Schefter reported on it, but again who knows), but if there's truth to them it makes this off season that much more confusing.

I think they had a plan to reset. Trade up take Stroud. 

No takers for Tanny and Henry then they went to their other option or taping it together and making a run at being very competitive. 

But in my mind having Henry and Tannehill isn't a sign or folding it up. They think they can really win. 

And sometimes the best things happen when your original plan falls through lol 

On 6/21/2023 at 1:25 AM, TitanLegend said:

Yeah I mean I may look stupid for saying this come January but man are the Jags being so overhyped. I’m not saying they’re awful but can we all just remember they were trailing to the Josh Dobbs led Titans until the final minutes of the game where a mistake cost us. Unless I’ve missed something this off season they aren’t exactly on the verge of becoming a great team this season. 

Edited by Titansfan

12 hours ago, Titansfan said:

Yeah I mean I may look stupid for saying this come January but man are the Jags being so overhyped. I’m not saying they’re awful but can we all just remember they were trailing to the Josh Dobbs led Titans until the final minutes of the game where a mistake cost us. Unless I’ve missed something this off season they aren’t exactly on the verge of becoming a great team this season. 

It depends on your view of Lawrence I guess. I loved him as a prospect and expect him to take another big step this year, and that's without including the addition of Ridley. If Lawrence takes a big step, Jacksonville becomes much more dangerous.