Titans Off-Season News

KingTitan

Well since we did just draft 2 WRs in the 1st 3 rounds last year we could use a vet badly. And this is no bobby trees. This is mf DHOP! With something to prove.. AND yes I understand he's been hurt and getting older but I really really think Dhop can make a real impact on and off the field here. The room needs a vet. Need someone to show Burks how to be the guy cause I loved Bobby trees but he was never A GUY. And if you wanna tank and stay young thats cool I get it. But Im sick of NWI. Dude is not a 2... BUT A 4? Now you talking

We winning the south with ease if we dont lose half our starters and half their back ups hahaha and pls I love some of the old school Jag fans on here even tho they seem to think lowly of me asking me if Im some jackoff on twitter but they needed us to lose our QB and 7 games in a row to make the playoffs and yall worried? Nah man. We have the best coach WE HAVE the best defense. New OC. Just bring me Dhop and lets run this thing

• Like 1

flat out, if Deandre wants to be here, he will be.. money won't be an issue.. the titans can realistically offer him whatever they want... OBJ got a 1 year 15 million dollar deal, but on has a 1.1 million dollar cap hit for this year thanks to dummy/void years.. my point? titans can make the money work... its all up to where DHOP wants to be

12 hours ago, Airness McNairness said:

flat out, if Deandre wants to be here, he will be.. money won't be an issue.. the titans can realistically offer him whatever they want... OBJ got a 1 year 15 million dollar deal, but on has a 1.1 million dollar cap hit for this year thanks to dummy/void years.. my point? titans can make the money work... its all up to where DHOP wants to be

You don’t say 🤔🤫don’t tell anybody I think you’re on to something bro 😎 

• Like 1