Titans Off-Season News

KingTitan

32 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Throwback uniforms are leaked online. 

Not gonna post it, in case you want the wow of release video.

But, if you know how to use Google/Youtube you have seen the uniforms already watching old NFL films video..lol

Just let Houston have the OILERS uniforms already lol

The last time we wore them we had a catastrophic season anyway 

Just now, twotonebluenation said:

You think he was like, I will take a bit less money, but you gotta get DHop?

I'm almost certain this is the case.  Listening to him on the bussin podcase, He took that other restructure to get Julio.

I'm sure he isn't taking pay cuts because they ask. It had to be a reason. 

• Like 1

Yeah, he may have not wanted to take less money to tank, but if it meant the team contending, it was something he'd consider.  Signing DHop at least makes it look like they are trying to win still.

And I'm skeptical about how good he'll be, but if he's still as good as he was in 20, it will make a huge difference to the offense.

6 hours ago, twotonebluenation said:

Effing love that guy. Go get them incentives baby. Buying in! They got the hopium flowing through my veins. Let’s take back the south.

Mane who cares about the south like help me understand, I get it you win your division that’s an automatic playoff birth but dayum it’s more to football than the AFC south we win the south & lose 1st rd in the playoffs then what 🗣let’s make a run for the SB moe let’s go 

Edited by TitanRedd
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, TitanRedd said:

Mane who cares about the south like help me understand, I get it you win your division that’s an automatic playoff birth but dayum it’s more to football than the AFC south we win the south & lose 1st rd in the playoffs then what 🗣let’s make a run for the SB moe let’s go 

Well if you're good enough to win tge Super Bowl, there's a good chance you're good enough to win your division... 🤷‍♂️

And it's a lot easier to start a playoff run with at least 1 home playoff game as a division winner. Just because people want to win the division doesn't mean they don't also want to win the Super Bowl.

Honestly though, we're probably not good enough to win the Super Bowl this year, but I think we're capable of winning the South.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Titansfan_13 said:

Well if you're good enough to win tge Super Bowl, there's a good chance you're good enough to win your division... 🤷‍♂️

And it's a lot easier to start a playoff run with at least 1 home playoff game as a division winner. Just because people want to win the division doesn't mean they don't also want to win the Super Bowl.

Honestly though, we're probably not good enough to win the Super Bowl this year, but I think we're capable of winning the South.

Like I said I get it but I’m believer in speaking things into existence like I said F the south, McNair MVP season we were 12-4 & didn’t win the south. I’m saying speak super bowl into existence that’s all you hear titan fans talk about winning the south 😩