Titans Off-Season News

KingTitan

1 hour ago, twotonebluenation said:

Fast forward me to the draft so I can fully see what this gap year is going to look like.

What even happened today that made you suddenly conclude it's a rebuild?  Signing a CB?

They got a LT in free agency, which is the biggest need, and then proceeded to replace starters they either let go or cut at ILB, Edge, and IOL.  Like, these are the moves you'd expect.  What are you even reacting to?  There's been nothing other than speculation about Byard that makes it look even remotely like a tank.

• Like 2

Just now, Daniel said:

What even happened today that made you suddenly conclude it's a rebuild?  Signing a CB?

They got a LT in free agency, which is the biggest need, and then proceeded to replace starters they either let go or cut at ILB, Edge, and IOL.  Like, these are the moves you'd expect.  What are you even reacting to?  There's been nothing other than speculation about Byard that makes it look even remotely like a tank.

I kinda wonder what moves we did/didn’t make that are frustrating people 

we cut guys we all wanted to cut this offseason

the ?s around if Long and/or Davis would be back have been answered, and both players essentially replaced 

dice roll on Dillard, but it’s a worthwhile move IMO

Added depth at corner and pass rusher 

Byard paycut ask is insulting for sure, but were ppl just wanting to see us move on from Tanny and Henry? (I personally wouldn’t have been against it, but I get why they’re currently still here)

what “big” FA WR did we miss out on? Lazard made most sense but he’s tied to Rodgers 

4 minutes ago, Daniel said:

if anything, we've been more active in FA than i expected. we haven't even hit the draft yet and our defense already looks like it has a chance to be better than last year's. the remaining big question mark for me though, aside from where everyone fits in the ongoing OL rebuild, is the WR room. concerning to me that we've seen no moves there.

Edited by -Hope-

11 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

if anything, we've been more active in FA than i expected. we haven't even hit the draft yet and our defense already looks like it has a chance to be better than last year's. the remaining big question mark for me though, aside from where everyone fits in the ongoing OL rebuild, is the WR room. concerning to me that we've seen no moves there.

That's my only question mark too, and I'm not sure how much money we have left, but there are plenty of guys still out there, and the big thing we need is to raise the floor of our talent more than go after a big game changer.  We need to not be in a situation where Mason Kinsey and Cody Hollister-level players are ever out there.

NWI is, in my opinion, about the level of talent that you want to have like three guys at.  And there are lots of WRs out there still around his level.