2022 Super Wildcard Weekend: (3) Vikings vs (6) Giants

NYRaider

Who wins  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• Vikings
    • Giants

I said after the Christmas Eve game that I wanted the Vikings again. They are a good team, but I feel like the Giants could have won that game and have a good chance to win a rematch. I'm really glad the football gods agreed and we get a rematch. It will undoubtedly be a close game, as basically every game these 2 teams play is. The biggest swing from 12/24 to this weekend is that the Vikings have gotten more injured (down to their 3rd string center, backup RT) while the Giants have gotten healthier (Xavier Mckinney is back, Adoree Jackson will hopefully be back, Leonard Williams/Azeez Ojulari will be healthier with a rest week).

Anything could happen here, but I think my Giants stand a good chance at winning. The Vikings are only 3 point favorites at home, although Vegas has been fading both of these teams all season.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, General Tso said:

Am I the only non-Vikings fan that wants to see them go all the way? Just to see how far they can push the voodoo.

I would not mind them going all the way if the 49ers can't. Justin Jefferson is an astonishing player, and Kirk Thuggins gets too much heat sometimes.

Vikings were also one of the cooler squads in the 90's to early 2000's. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe
  • Like 1

My biggest worry with resting the entire starting offense they come out rusty and put up some quick 3 and outs. Minny can run up the score really fast with big plays and if you can't match that then you at least need to keep control of the ball to keep their offense off the field. This is probably the healthiest the Giants offense has been since the early season so hopefully Kafka has them well greased and they come out rolling. On D if Adoree is 100% that is huge. McKinney seems back to form. Leonard Williams and Azeez Ojulari are keys to the pass rush but are listed as questionable. If they all play I really think the Giants can pull off this upset. 

Gmen: 27
Vikes: 24

Gano hits his own 50+ yard FG to deliver the win for redemption. Bring on the Eagles

• Like 1

23 hours ago, General Tso said:

Am I the only non-Vikings fan that wants to see them go all the way? Just to see how far they can push the voodoo.

I'm hoping for the Vikings vs. the Bills or Jaguars in the Super Bowl.  That way, one team finally gets to the promised land.  In the end, I wouldn't be surprised if the Bengals ended up doing it. 

Edited by SodeeWater_Cheezburger
  • Like 2