2022 Super Wildcard Weekend: (3) Vikings vs (6) Giants

NYRaider

Who wins  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• Vikings
    • Giants

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

They are the 2016 Raiders. Point differential of a 9-7 team who catches fire in the 4th. These teams get smacked in the playoffs and never get past the divisional round. 

2011 Giants with their -6 point differential say hello.

Just now, Yin-Yang said:

2011 Giants with their -6 point differential say hello.

Well I guess it’s not impossible to go on a run, but chances are quite slim looking at history. All odds point to the 49ers beating the Vikings by 2+ scores. Or if it’s Philly/Giants, 49ers/Bucs, same thing, 49ers likely crush the Bucs. 49ers/Cowboys would be interesting, but 49ers still likely win. I think Brady upsets Dallas tomorrow though, possibly the final playoff win of his career, savor it while you can. 

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Well I guess it’s not impossible to go on a run, but chances are quite slim looking at history. All odds point to the 49ers beating the Vikings by 2+ scores. Or if it’s Philly/Giants, 49ers/Bucs, same thing, 49ers likely crush the Bucs. 49ers/Cowboys would be interesting, but 49ers still likely win. I think Brady upsets Dallas tomorrow though, possibly the final playoff win of his career, savor it while you can. 

never-tell-me-the-odds-star.gif

• Like 1