2022 Super Wildcard Weekend: (4) Buccaneers vs (5) Cowboys

NYRaider

Who wins  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• Buccaneers
    • Cowboys

I think I'm a little biased here because, as a Niners fan, I'd rather play the Bucs.  And, despite the Bucs only being in the playoffs because of a very weak division, playoff Brady is just different.  I then also reflect on the way the playoff game ended last year with the Cowboys.  Dak runs forever down the field with no time outs and finally slides with not enough time for the ref to spot the ball.  

So, the Niners fan in me says Bucs win.  Football fan in me says Cowboys by 10+.  

I don't see Dallas winning.  Their pass rush hasn't been getting home because they're worn down, so Brady should have no problem moving the ball up and down the field on our defense.  And their D-line mauled us last time in the running game.  And Dallas has been making too many critical turnover gaffs the past few weeks that never got cleaned up.   

Thinking Buccaneers win this. TB will be solid enough defensively to get key stops and Brady with Evans has another monster game.

Wright/Joseph/Bland have been pretty terrible since substituting in for Brown and Lewis so Brady should be able to push the ball down the field with ease. 

May come down to how well Dallas runs the ball. Chubb and McCaffrey were able to find success against TBs run defense so maybe Pollard&Elliot get it going.

3 minutes ago, StatKing said:

Gonna be real fun watching Brady get every break imaginable and cake walk his way to another Super Bowl.

Bills got a lot of calls and missed holding calls in their favor yesterday that got a lot of people talking. I expect TB to get a lot of benefits today as well.

It is obvious the matchups the NFL wants to see.