Chrono Trigger Mafia (Lavos and Magus wins!)

2 hours ago, Dome said:

Likely scum and they already knew it based on scoundrels interaction with me early in the day phase 

no roleblocker or doctor or anyone needs to claim about thinking they blocked they hit 

Oh all the items I could have given you I’m glad I chose that one.

I can also say I've been redirected to Sanchez twice so if it was by the same person then the redirect is probably scum and Sanchez is probably good.  

Red (strongest scum lean):
Daboyle
Xmad
Rags

Yellow (neutral):
Racks
Mwil
Josh

Purple (other):
Deadpulse

Green (town lean):
Ksj
Sanchez
Scoundrel
Whicker
Orca
Dome

And cards on the table, I had a second visit and was redirected to Dome last night. I am able to copy abilities from autopsies, and I used the Squash ability on Daboyle and was redirected to Dome.

My bomb was an item. @Scoundrel can/should be able to confirm I visited him N1. I couldn’t copy anyone but a dead character, so I copied Slash and sent Scoundrel a witty one liner.

N2 I tracked Gopher, getting the ability from BCB, and saw him visit Monster C and Scoundrel

N3: I tracked Whicker and he went to visit Rack, and I used BCB’s redirect to redirect deadpulse to Gopher

N4: I killed skywind and was redirected to Dome

So yeah…sorry Dome but in my defense I was redirected. The PoE on the invest with Gopher flipping meant that if one or the other flipped Town that Whicker was going to be scum who faked it, and I wasn’t willing to wait three day’s on the vote to find out.

8 hours ago, Whicker said:

Xmad also approached me this night and showed me his medal, proving he was aligned with Earth. 

On N2 I watched Ragnarok and Daboyle visited him.

On N4 I watched Dome and he was visited by Scoundrel, Ragnarok, and MWil

Given that Daboyle is scum and he visited Ragnarok on N2, his ability should determine whether it is Ragnarok or Mwil that attempted a kill on Dome. 

Morning all.

I got a visit from xmad another night with the same medal.

I was redirected N2.

I did visit Dome last night.