Chrono Trigger Mafia (Lavos and Magus wins!)

6 hours ago, MWil23 said:

And cards on the table, I had a second visit and was redirected to Dome last night. I am able to copy abilities from autopsies, and I used the Squash ability on Daboyle and was redirected to Dome.

My bomb was an item. @Scoundrel can/should be able to confirm I visited him N1. I couldn’t copy anyone but a dead character, so I copied Slash and sent Scoundrel a witty one liner.

N2 I tracked Gopher, getting the ability from BCB, and saw him visit Monster C and Scoundrel

N3: I tracked Whicker and he went to visit Rack, and I used BCB’s redirect to redirect deadpulse to Gopher

N4: I killed skywind and was redirected to Dome

Yes you did 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

VC

Daboyle - 11 - [kingseanjohn], [MWil23], [11sanchez11], [The Orca], [Ragnarok], [Whicker], [Scoundrel], [Deadpulse], [Daboyle], [rackcs], Xmad

11sanchez11 - 1 - 11sanchez11

Dome - 1 - Dome

JoshstraDaymus - 1 - Deadpulse

Xmad - 1 - The Orca

Vote or die: @JoshstraDaymus

@Dome @Deadpulse @The Orca can you all please stay on xmad or move to him? @Xmad can you please self vote? It’s in the name of science.

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

if Mwil is saying he’s the person that used my BP vest up, i would have died if rags was trying to make a kill 

Correct. I figured that’s why I should come out and claim. If Rags was/is scum then he’s not a killer, or at least there to kill you last night.

On 1/11/2023 at 10:53 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

Regardless of whether or not the party eliminated a threat, they knew that forces loyal to Lavos still existed. That was made abundantly clear as the group awoke to find the corpse of @bcb1213, seemingly ripped to shreds during the night. Despite the mutilation, the Sight Scope was able to confirm her identity, revealing that the mighty Ayla was the victim. Fighting on the side of Earth, the sorrow of her passing filled the hearts of the entire party.

On 1/13/2023 at 10:38 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

While the battle had been won against the mad queen of the now fallen Kingdom of Zeal, her plan of stranding the party in the Prehistory of 65,000,000 BC had been a resounding success. Nothing made that fact more immediately alarming than when the frantic rabbit-screeches of @Forge were heard coming from just a few paces away from the rest of the party.

They rushed to his position to help their comrade, but it was too late - it seems that the Earth-aligned Frog possibly became a tasty meal for a hungry dinosaur or something, as the scene of the murder looked more like a toad dissection science project gone horribly wrong. The Sight Scope was able to record his autopsy, regardless: