Total Control Mock Draft 2023 - Discussion

Deadpulse

Posted in the trade thread and to the workbook, but more people seem to hang out here

Texans have the following players available for trade

Looking for 5th round value                0689 - Davis Mills - QB  Cheap, backup QB
Looking for 4th / 5th round value       1348 - Jonathan Greenard - EDGE Promising young edge, but  #2 is in the house
Looking for 4th / 5th round value        2297 - Steven Nelson - CB Picked up Moseley & re-signed Tavierre Thomas (+ Robert Rochel added)
Looking for 4th / 5th round value        0768 - Desmond King - CB See above

Don't really want to trade any of them (except Mills), but need some breathing room under the cap.

8 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Is @Ghostnote still participating?

Im not sure he has submitted any UFA bids the last few rounds

Just sent him a message.  Hopefully he is still with us.  He was really active in the media thread so I don't think he's left us.

But nothing surprises me at this point.

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

Pretty much a toss up between him and Gonzalez for CB1. Size is the tiebreaker for me 

I think Gonzalez has the better athleticism vs Witherspoon who's more of a technician.  If they were to both meet their top end potential I see Gonzalez as like a Jalen Ramsey type vs. Witherspoon who's more of a Champ Bailey type. 

• Like 1