2022 Divisional Round: NFC 5) Cowboys @ 2) 49ers

Manny/Patrick

5 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Best offense vs the best defense. Let’s do it.

Best offense? I don’t care what the stats say, the Chiefs, Eagles, and Bills offense looks a lot better than Dallas, and San Francisco (since Purdy has started) and Cincinnati are at least on par. 

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Best offense? I don’t care what the stats say, the Chiefs, Eagles, and Bills offense looks a lot better than Dallas, and San Francisco (since Purdy has started) and Cincinnati are at least on par. 

You don’t care what the stats say? So you don’t care about scoring points? 
By what evidence do their opponents “look way better”? Seems like a bit of a biased take to have that level of exaggeration.

If you want to tweak my statement to be arguably the best offense vs arguably the best defense that’s one thing… but it’s silly to pretend to pretend that the Chiefs, Bills, Eagles (lol) are ‘way’ better.

Edited by NoFlyZone

26 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

The Bills? I guess it depends on which version of Josh Allen shows up but they don't look that great right now.

As for this game, should be entertaining but if SF can force turnovers they'll win easily. However, I don't expect Brock Purdy to be throwing to wide open guys all game long like he did last time. For some reason, I think Dallas' defense is better than this:

6 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

The Bills? I guess it depends on which version of Josh Allen shows up but they don't look that great right now.

As for this game, should be entertaining but if SF can force turnovers they'll win easily. However, I don't expect Brock Purdy to be throwing to wide open guys all game long like he did last time. For some reason, I think Dallas' defense is better than this:

I have to assume the gameplan in this one is going to be run heavy. Dallas struggles more against the run and I would want to wear them down on short rest. 

I wouldn't be surprised if having Purdy throw so much out of the gate against Seattle wasn't to set up an opponent like Dallas the following week. "Sell out on the run and I have faith in Brock to carve you up"