Week 20 - Divisional Round

Leader

3 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I mean...Dallas lost Dak for a stretch and PHI lost Hurts. SF is on their 3rd string QB...

I actually think we would have made the playoffs if Rodgers were out for a stretch during our losing streak. Love would have run the offense the way it was intended. 

We scored 79 points in 5 games. 

Edited by Old Guy

20 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

I actually think we would have made the playoffs if Rodgers were out for a stretch during our losing streak. Love would have run the offense the way it was intended. 

We scored 79 points in 5 games. 

If Rodgers isn't running the offense, isn't the issue then really with MLF and Gute?

If what you say is true then MLF and Gute should be terminated.

I can't understand why people who believe this put all of the blame on the employee instead of the management.

27 minutes ago, hitnhope said:

If Rodgers isn't running the offense, isn't the issue then really with MLF and Gute?

If what you say is true then MLF and Gute should be terminated.

I can't understand why people who believe this put all of the blame on the employee instead of the management.

When that employee is a de facto part of the management, the line is blurred.

Just now, Sandy said:

When that employee is a de facto part of the management, the line is blurred.

How is the employee a de facto part of the management.

Are you saying our coaches and GM aren't really responsible for the team and that the Packers are a player run organization by design?

If they are not a player run organization by design, then the Head Coach and GM are not fulfilling their responsibilities if they allow the players to operate outside the organizational plan and system.   This would be a failure of management. 

Why would this management give the player operating outside the organization's intent a huge extension and contract?   Maybe jumping to the conclusions you do are less a criticism of the player and more a criticism of the leadership of the team.

Many on this site criticize the player when the real problem is one of leadership.