Week 20 - Divisional Round

Leader

1 minute ago, Old Guy said:

You seem to be special Ed. "DURING OUR LOSING STREAK," we were 0-5. We averaged less than 16 points a game and Rodgers was AWFUL! One win in that stretch and we make the playoffs. 

It was not a stretch or even a mild exaggeration to think we would have qualified for the playoffs. Now change to your Stat Boy account and reinforce your own stupidity. 

We didn't have our only weapon on offense you dip****. Mahomes ain't doing **** with that pathetic roster we had on offense the first 5 weeks. You can't be this dumb. Lazard, tonyan, Watkins and Doubs. Literally the worst group we've had on the field in 20 years

1 minute ago, Packer_ESP said:

Selfawarewolves

Did I ever say Rodgers played perfect? You clowns are hilarious when you lose an argument you start the whataboutism. James Jones literally dropped a TD before half in the Superbowl. The point is a lot of those guys were jags. Kelce and Hill may be the best TE wr combo in history. You babies take it personally that I'm pointing out a fact. Pathetic

2 minutes ago, Packer_ESP said:

Selfawarewolves

lol also the 'they weren't any good after we let them leave' when almost everyone thought they were washed, maybe sans Jennings.

That excuse is over, Adams went from 2XMVPPVPVPVPVPVP to Carr and bums and had a ******* IDENTICAL season.

Nevermind that those guys were a sum of its parts, not everything is "if you have a HOF you are better than any other group of players that do not"

9 minutes ago, Norm said:

Aaron Rodgers sucks huge **** and Mahomes will retire like 14 tiers above him.

Also 

green-bay-packers-the-perfect-pack-novem

HERR DERRR RODERSSSER NSVER HGAD GUD PLAYSSSRERRS IM SU****ING STUPID

The only thing you add to the forum is this kind of idiocy.  It's poor forum moderation to accept this stuff.

The last 3 words must apply the poster and possibly a moderator that allows this endlessly. 

Just now, PackFan13 said:

Did I ever say Rodgers played perfect? You clowns are hilarious when you lose an argument you start the whataboutism. James Jones literally dropped a TD before half in the Superbowl. The point is a lot of those guys were jags. Kelce and Hill may be the best TE wr combo in history. You babies take it personally that I'm pointing out a fact. Pathetic

Tyreek Hill plays for the Dolphins

26 minutes ago, PackFan13 said:

And a HOF TE and WR,the talent mahomes has had his entire career is greater than Rodgers has ever had. It's the ultimate team sport and our GM sucks as does the GM trees refusal to trade draft picks for proven players

Rodgers had a great skill group when he was young, and for a short period a better defense than Mahomes has had.

I'm not sure how you take that away conclusively, the only way you can deem the bobble out of bounds losing control is if you deem him "going to the ground." He was upright catching that ball, I just don't know.

That's one I for sure say there's nothing conclusive one way or another, you just leave the live call in place.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, PackFan13 said:

We didn't have our only weapon on offense you dip****. Mahomes ain't doing **** with that pathetic roster we had on offense the first 5 weeks. You can't be this dumb. Lazard, tonyan, Watkins and Doubs. Literally the worst group we've had on the field in 20 years

He played against the Giants, Bills and Lions.