Conference Championship Round: San Francisco 49ers at Philadelphia Eagles

J-ALL-DAY

1 hour ago, 49ers Finest said:

Feeling nervous. Fingers crossed. Please get this dub and have this be the year for us football gods, pretty please!

I'm not nervous b/c I know next season the NFC will feature 2 teams head & shoulders above the conference e.g. Niners & Eagles. The next best team might be the Cowboys and then Packers depending on Aaron Rodgers situation. The only thing keeping the Niners from winning the SB next year might be a matchup with the Chiefs/Bills/Bengals. As long as the QB situation is elite and the pass coverage improves then the Niners are one of the top 5 SB contenders. 

10 minutes ago, gridirongorilla said:

Media really wants the Andy Reid / Kelce brothers bowl.

As they should. That's probably the juiciest storyline, tbh. 

49ers / Bengals really isn't juicy at all. Rematch of 2 games that like a 5 people on either roster were alive for lol. 

Chiefs / 49ers is a rematch of a far more recent super bowl, but at the same time with the butt kicking the Chiefs laid on the 49ers early this year probably takes some of the hype out of that. 

I can't think of a single great game storyline for the eagles / bengals. It would all be single team oriented. 

7 minutes ago, cHaInBrEaKeRiii said:

Man! I’m so nervous. C’mon 9ers!!!

I was way more nervous for the 2011 NFCG, 2012 SB, 2013 NFCG, 2019 SB, & 2021 NFCG. They had a better shot in all those games but gave it away in the end. Today I'm just happy to have them playing in the NFCG as expectations are low and I know expectations will be sky high for 2023 assuming they have a QB that can win in the playoffs.

• Like 1