Conference Championship Round: San Francisco 49ers at Philadelphia Eagles

J-ALL-DAY

4 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

That would be funny if Bosa has a good game against the best OL in the NFL after back to back weeks being relatively held in check by rookie tackles. 

I was surprised that Jordan Mailata has apparently given up 6 sacks this year. 

Yeah he's had some issues with his technique this season. However I also think it's because teams are sending thier 2 best pass rushers in waves at him, and avoiding Lane Johnson at all cost. 

Lane hasn't given up a QB pressure all season,  a Sack in almost two years. 

His Health and ability to finish this game is almost as important as Jalen Hurts. Hopefully he doesn't have any setbacks immediately or it will get ugly for the Eagles teal quivk if Driscoll comes in.

Edited by Nabbs4u

14 hours ago, 49erurtaza said:

Would anyone be surprised if Deebo leads the team in rushing attempts tomorrow? 

I don't know about him leading the team in carries but I fully expect him to get around 12-15 touches today. 

Good luck to you Philly fans as well! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Good luck today. It should be a good game.

No matter who loses just know we are all winners because neither of these teams are Dallas 

Best of luck to you guys too, and yes at least neither are the Cowboys, whoever wins this better win the SB, tired of Mahomes & Burrow.

• Like 1

The last strong first half we have played was against probably the Bucs. We had a solid lead vs the Seahawks in the TNF game, but it wasn't a clean half offensively and we were fortunate with the late fumble forced by Greenlaw. The Eagles are a VERY good first half team but man if we can just play them even, that would be great. A long opening drive score could quiet the crowd enough and allow us to control the tempo of the game. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Coleman won't get many snaps, let alone carries. It will be the CMC/Deebo game on the ground. Mason may get late game carries if we have the lead. 

If the game plan was to be outside the tackle boxes, wouldn't surprise me at all if he is the defacto backup through the first half this game (potentially the second as well if the team is behind)