Conference Championship Round: San Francisco 49ers at Philadelphia Eagles

J-ALL-DAY

6 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

While true, I have seen non-Conservative viewpoints/posts get a pass. But, Conservatives are always hushed in society today, even when later proved correct (See Twitter Files regarding 2020 election). 

And that's all I am going to say about that, regardless of any possible replies because I generally and genuinely like this place. I just could not be silent about a double standard. 

Hope no offense was taken, but I could not let that pass. I for one take no offense, just had to speak up. 

Thank you. Moving on now...

No offense taken. I have no problem  with anything you said at all

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steve_DeBerg_Fan_420 said:

Has anyone everhrard the term "blue movies" to describe adult entertainment.  I thought he meant blue in that context.  

I'm very non-politocal though, so I don't always notice the jabs from both sides at one another.

I thought my reference was vague enough to be innocuous, but guess some are too sensitive... so be it. Latitude has been lost on my behalf, and tbf, I'm fine with it, at this point. Nothing good lasts forever..

Leaving You Got It GIF by Yellowstone

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

I thought my reference was vague enough to be innocuous, but guess some are too sensitive... so be it. Latitude has been lost on my behalf, and tbf, I'm fine with it, at this point. Nothing good lasts forever..

Leaving You Got It GIF by Yellowstone

The thing is, there's no reason at all to do it to begin with nor is this the place for it

On 2/3/2023 at 8:10 PM, oldman9er said:

but guess some are too sensitive

Oldie - there is no reason to take a shot at me like this. I am not soft because I asked you (very politely) to follow the rules of this website. 

This forum is a great place and I think everyone here is adult enough to touch on differing opinions from time to time, but when you continuously and repeatedly bring politics into conversations/topics that are completely unrelated - it gets annoying. 

I love football because it is an escape from politics and other bullsh!t. Politics inevitably creeps into football conversations and when that happens it's completely ok to voice your opinion, but I am asking you stop bringing it up unnecessarily because you've become a bit of a broken record in that regard. 

If you think talking to you like an adult is soft then I think that says more about you than it does me. 

GO NINERS 

I think it’s time we to move on from this topic. It’s not going to do anyone any good to take it further.

As Forge mentioned, politics are off limits according to the site rules, so let’s just leave it at that and move on.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Forge said:

Lombardi was floating like 13-15 million, but I think it'll be closer to 18. 

Totally. There are many teams that are going to be limited more by the lack of starters at important positions on the market than by their cap situation. And they’ll all be chasing NFL starters to actually use their money on. 

• Like 1